A selection of articles related to throat chakra.
Original articles from our library related to the Throat Chakra. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Throat Chakra.
- Working With Chakras
- The Major Chakras The major chakras are situated at: MASTER: Base chakra (base of spine, between anus and genitals) Spleen chakra (slightly below the belly button) Solar Plexus chakra (1 hand-span above the belly button) MASTER: Heart chakra (center of the...
Body Mysteries >> Chakras
- Auras and Chakras
- An aura is the three-dimensional energy field that surrounds the bodies of all beings and things. The healthier you are, the further the aura will extend out from your body. How to read the Aura Find a place where there isn't any harsh light. Focus on one...
Body Mysteries >> Auras
- The Perpetual Raising: Part 2
- (Part 2 of 5) Every cubic inch of the body constantly radiates our internal state of being to the environment. In return, each one also unceasingly receives psychic inputs, (feelings, thoughts, Intentions, the general state of consciousness of others, etc.)...
Mind >> World Mind
- Basics of Magick: The Use of Color in Magick
- White | Silver | Grey | Pink | Red | Purple | Brown | Blue | Green | Yellow | Gold | Black In magick, colors represent certain energies, goals, people and non-physical beings, such as deities or spiritual forces. For this reason, you should include candles,...
Symbology >> Colorology
- The Perpetual Raising: Part 5
- (Part 5 of 5) The description of the seven specialists for group mind formation continues… 3) THE MOTIVATOR; The psychic specialist known as the Motivator, represents and embodies the will to evolve. Their contribution to group mind effort is a...
Mind >> World Mind
- A Treatise on Astral Projection, Part 3: The Rope Techniques
- A key ingredient to the new projection techniques is an invisible, imaginary ROPE hanging from your ceiling. This ROPE will be used to exert dynamic pressure at a single point on your astral body to force its separation from the physical. The ROPE technique...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
Throat Chakra is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Throat Chakra books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Our Fifth Chakra, Vishuddha
- We've all had times wherein we experienced our 5th chakra being open, closed and, hopefully, balanced.
- CHAKRAS. “Wheels”. 7 th.
- Fifth Chakra. The fifth chakra is also known as the “Throat Chakra” and is found in the throat.
- Your Seven Energy Centers Discussion Guide 6 1 Pages 122-41
- Right speech (pp. 124-29). What does it mean to guard the flow of energy through the throat chakra?
Suggested News Resources
- Investigators try to decipher meaning of Temple Balsall crop circle
- “We also have the 16-pointed compass rose and the 16-petalled Lotus flower, which relates to the 'throat chakra'.
Suggested Web Resources
- Vishuddha - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- This chakra is located in the neck and throat.
- Throat Chakra and its Body Mind Associations for Healing
- The Throat Chakra and its body/mind associations in Martin Brofman's Body Mirror System of Healing.
- Throat Chakra - Exploring the Throat Chakra - From the Seven Major
- Mar 24, 2006 The healthfulness of your throat chakra is in relation to how honestly you express yourself.
- Throat Chakra | Energy Healing and Spiritual Healing
- Feb 16, 2011 The throat chakra (Vissuddha, in Sanskrit) is the vortex energy located at the throat.
- Throat Chakra: Our Key To Good Communication
- The Throat Chakra is the 5th Chakra and like its name, it is centered in the throat area of the body. The areas it governs are the throat, mouth, ears, thyroid.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Throat Chakra Topics
all creatures great and small
mad about you trivia
philip ii of spain