Throne Of God
A selection of articles related to throne of god.
Original articles from our library related to the Throne Of God. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Throne Of God.
- The Horned God in India and Europe
- Of all of the Gods that we honor in Paganism today probably the most revered is the Horned God, in the shape and form of Cernunnos. Pick up some modern Pagan literature and chances are he is in there, listen to conversation at a Moot and you will hear him...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Looking For The Hub Of The Sacreed Wheel: Part 1
- It is often said that all paths are like spokes on a wheel. We start at the rime and follow a spoke to the hub of central truth from which all paths arise and to which they all return. Those of you who've been following my articles should also know that to a...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- God The Mother
- IN THE WESTERN WORLD, we are all familiar with the concept of a male god, whether the idea comes from Christianity, Judaism or Mohammedanism. When we think of a male god, at the back of our minds is a picture of an old man in the sky, who has a certain set of...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- Am I Damned?: Part 1
- (Excerpted from a planned website, much of this material has already appeared in answer to various questions on the boards, especially in General Earth Spirituality. I will attempt to redact it for this forum, as much of the arguments contained here are basic...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 1
- Chapter 1 1:1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth. 1:2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters. 1:3 And God said, Let there be light: and...
Old Testament >> Genesis
Throne Of God is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Throne Of God books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- In Revelation (14)—The Lamb-God Being on the Throne within the
- A. The throne of God and of the Lamb shows that there is one throne for both God ... B.
- The Throne of Grace - Spurgeon Gems
- throne of grace that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need. ... is an approach of the soul by the Spirit of God to the throne of God; it is not.
- The Throne Of David - Church of Christ | Zion, Illinois
- God's Promise To David. 2 Sam. 7:12–17.
- The Blue Stone - Bible Explorations
- Blue. How do we know that? They were carved out of the very throne of God — which is made of blue sapphire.
- The Throne of David in Prophecy - The British-Israel Church of God
- The Throne of David in Prophecy. BICOG Publication. Page 2.
Suggested News Resources
- Beholding God on His Throne...
- Several men in the Bible were allowed visions of the Throne of God. All were prophets, such as Ezekiel, Isaiah, Micaiah, and the Apostle John. John mentions the throne of God 43 times in the Book of Revelation.
- Bumble BFF app: Make female friends and bromances
- Unlike Tinder and other dating/hook-up apps, Bumble provides a little bit of defence against creepers by only allowing private messaging if the female makes the first move.
- Gods of Egypt fails to achieve full potential
- Some time later, a slave girl named Zaya (Courtney Eaton) and her thief husband Bek (Brenton Thwaites) hatch a plan to retrieve Horus' eyes so that the god may return and reclaim the throne.
- Music review: Newsboys - 'Love Riot'
- “And you gave up a throne for a cross and a grave/Oh, I wanna be that radical,” declares lead vocalist Michael Tait. The reflective “Hero” follows by detailing how believers should aspire to be ...