Through The Looking Glass Chess
A selection of articles related to through the looking glass chess.
Original articles from our library related to the Through The Looking Glass Chess. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Through The Looking Glass Chess.
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
Through The Looking Glass Chess is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Through The Looking Glass Chess books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- THROUGH THE LOOKING GLASS AND WHAT ALICE FOUND THERE
- One sleepy afternoon, Alice, playing chess by herself, sees a real Red Queen through the. Looking Glass.
- Through The Looking Glass And What Alice Found There
- As the chess-problem, given on a previous page, has . only get through into Looking- glass House! ..
- Alice Through the Looking-Glass
- The game of chess is the basis for Alice Through the Looking-Glass.
- Gutenberg Project: - Through The Looking-Glass
- Contents. The Project Gutenberg Etext of Through The Looking-Glass ...
- Europe Through the Looking-Glass:
- Looking-Glass', to borrow the title of Lewis. Carroll's fairy tale, I chess between sovereign states.
Suggested News Resources
- Authentic 'Alice Through the Looking Glass' chess board discovered
- Authentic 'Alice Through the Looking Glass' chess board discovered. An 'Alice Through the Looking Glass' chess board, hand-crafted in 1875 by the 'Alice novels' illustrator Sir John Tenniel, has been discovered and 150 limited-edition replicas made.
Suggested Web Resources
- Looking glass chess, through a bird's eyes - YouTube
- May 13, 2007 Stop animation of chess movements from the book "Through the looking glass", by Charles Lutwidge Dodgson (Lewis Carroll).
- Through the Looking Glass Prologue
- Through the Looking-Glass, and What Alice Found There to go to one of the scenes mentioned in the chess prologue; mouseover to see where the link goes.
- About "Through the Looking Glass" - Lenny's Alice in Wonderland site
- Background information about Lewis Carroll's "Through the Looking Glass and what Dodgson had been teaching Alice the mysteries of the game of chess.