A selection of articles related to thucydides notes.
Original articles from our library related to the Thucydides Notes. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Thucydides Notes.
- Black Gospel Music
- Black Gospel music is also known as Urban Contemporary Gospel music. Its roots were the Negro spiritual songs that were sang by the African slaves while tilling the rich cotton fields of their white Southern masters in the early 18th century.
>> Poetry & Fable
- Trance-formation (The Cosmic Tao of the Sexes)
- The purest outpouring of love between the sexes, is as a miniature super-nova of ecstatic union. Reciprocating pleasure becomes the engine that feeds the fires of passion. Passion becomes dynamic fuel for love. It is an engine that runs with the force of a...
Body Mysteries >> Yoga
- The Pagan Roots of Democracy
- I stepped into the voting booth with civic pride and religious inspiration. The pastors urged the congregation to renew America and vote for a good Christian man, Ronald Reagan. I voted a straight Republican ticket. Those godless Democrats were no better than...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- The Ouija Board
- The Ouija is a wooden board that contains the 26 letters of the alphabet, the numbers 0-9 and the words yes, no, maybe and goodbye. The first board was invented in Maryland around 1890, by Charles Kennard. The Ouija has always fascinated people. It is used to...
Parapsychology >> Spirits
- The Skeptical Witch
- The Choir finished the last notes of the worship service. I sit down in unison with 3000 other people preparing to hear the word of the Lord from Apostle Benjamin. The worship service does not touch me. The words of the Apostle are empty for me. My mind is in...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
Thucydides Notes is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Thucydides Notes books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- 'Sicily - Culture and Conquest' at the British Museum: How a little kingdom
- Higgs notes that “it's not a melting pot of peoples. Cultures don't get .... The historian Thucydides describes the captives “tormented by hunger and thirst”, freezing in cold or wilting in heat in this “hollow place” with a “small compass”.
- Beyond Iron and Blood: The Complex History of Realpolitik
- Nor is it part of a seamless creed stretching back to Thucydides and running through Niccolo Machiavelli, Cardinal Richelieu, Thomas Hobbes, and Lord Castlereagh, up to Hans Morgenthau, George Kennan and Henry Kissinger.
- Reediana Briefs
- This final collection by the late Vern Rutsala is a stunning testament to his incisive sensitivity and his lyrical voice, which commands nostalgic tones while constructing vignettes of middle-class life. His enduring emphasis on the West—particularly ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Thucydides Notes Topics
Related searchessanskrit dictionary i
dream dictionary automobile
marching band history
food coloring regulation