- Pytheas of Massalia tells us that Thule ... is farthest north, and that there the .
- Thule - ARCTIC
- ULTIMA THULE. In times of antiquity, “Thule” was the name given to an archipelago far to the north of the Scandinavian seas.
- FINAL MILE
- to a mysterious island called Ultima Thule.
- From Mu To Thule And the Inner Earth
- The obvious candidate for Thule then, must be. Iceland.
- Thule - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The Greek explorer Pytheas is the first to have written of Thule, doing so in his now lost work, On the Ocean, after his travels between 330 BC and 320 BC.
- The Problem of Pytheas' Thule
- named 'Thule' by the Greek traveller and scientist, Pytheas of Massilia.1 In the .
- Mt Shasta Portal: The voyage of Pytheas to Thule
- Aug 20, 2011 The voyage of Pytheas to Thule. Stories of the far north go back in time to a mythical past.
Thule Pytheas is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Thule Pytheas books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Thule Pytheas Topics
Related searchesjapan service sector
dressed to kill plot summary
dream dictionary subway
schumann resonating frequency
deuteronomy early jewish analysis