- Thulung Rai
- Thulung Rai is a Kiranti language spoken by about a thousand people in Eastern Nepal.
- Ergativity in Thulung Rai: a shift in the position of pronominal split
- Thulung Rai is a Tibeto-Burman language spoken in eastern Nepal, in the Solu Khumbu district.
- Lung linh phố Hàng Mã
- Mình cũng muốn đưa con lên đây để cho con ngắm đèn ông sao và các đồ chơi cổ truyền”. Chị Lê Minh Châu, Hai Bà Trưng (Hà Nội) nói.
- Thulung language - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Thulung is a Kiranti language spoken in parts of Nepal and Sikkim.
- Ethnologue report for language code: tdh
- Ethnologue and bibliography information on Thulung.
- WALS - Thulung
- Thulung. WALS coordinates: 27° 25′ N, 86° 30′ E. spoken in Nepal.
- Rai, Thulung language
- The Rai, Thulung language. ISO / Ethnologue 16th edition Language Name: Thulung. Other Information: Close to R.
- Mahesh Thulung - Akashai Ma - Moments - Track # 7 - YouTube
- Feb 6, 2011 http://www.nepalionlinesongs.webstarts.
Thulung is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Thulung books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.