Thunchan Ramanujan Ezhuthchan
- Thunchan Fest begins today
- Poet Balachandran Chullikkad will inaugurate the Thunchan Literary Festival. District Collector T. Bhaskaran will preside.
- Heavy turnout at Thunchan Parambu
- Thunchan Parambu officials said that 4,273 children underwent the Ezhuthiniruthu rites at the home of Thunchath Ramanujan Ezhuthachan, the patriarch of Malayalam language. The Vidyarambham began at 4 a.m.
- A world of letters at Thunchan Parambu
- Thunchathu Ramanujan Ezhuthachan was a poet, who had dedicated his life to giving a new dimension to Malayalam language. The fact that his 'Adyathmaramayanam Killippattu' is still read during the Malayalam month of Karkidakam, centuries after he ...
- These places are famous for Vidyarambham
- Thunchan Parambu in Tirur is the birthplace of the 'Father of Malayalam', Thunchanthu Ramanujan Ezhuthachan. Since the formation of the Thunchan Smarakam Trust, they have been conducting Vidyarambham. Various famous people assemble here for ...
- Thousands of Tiny Tots in Kerala Write Their First Letter
- The biggest crowd was witnessed at the Thunchan Parambu near Trissur, the home of Malayalam litterateur Thunchaththu Ramanujan Ezhuthachan. As the ritual has gained popularity in recent years, even the media houses have started hosting this event ...
Thunchan Ramanujan Ezhuthchan is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Thunchan Ramanujan Ezhuthchan books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.