A selection of articles related to thunder.
Original articles from our library related to the Thunder. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Thunder.
- King James Bible: Exodus, Chapter 9
- Chapter 9 9:1 Then the LORD said unto Moses, Go in unto Pharaoh, and tell him, Thus saith the LORD God of the Hebrews, Let my people go, that they may serve me. 9:2 For if thou refuse to let them go, and wilt hold them still, 9:3 Behold, the hand of the LORD...
Old Testament >> Exodus
- Holy Oak
- The majesty of the Oak has been recognized by many cultures. The Celts, the Germanic and Nordic tribes, and the ancient Greeks all attributed this tree to their main god. To them the Oak represented power, protection and durability. The fiery Oak has strong...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary O
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
- Set, Seth, Sutek, the second son of Geb and Nut, depicted as either an animal with four legs, a curving snout, long ears and an erect tail, or as a human with an animal´s head. Which kind of animal this was has been subject to much debate. His skin was white...
Deities & Heros >> Egyptian
- Argentum nitricum (Silver Nitrate)
- This is silver nitrate, a very 'warm' remedy, meaning that it fits warm-blooded people. There is also Argentum metallicum, the homoeopatic metal silver, and that one fits very chilly persons. Argentum nitricum and Argentum metallicum are quite alike, although...
Remedies >> Remedies A
- King James Bible: Mark, Chapter 3
- Chapter 3 3:1 And he entered again into the synagogue; and there was a man there which had a withered hand. 3:2 And they watched him, whether he would heal him on the sabbath day; that they might accuse him. 3:3 And he saith unto the man which had the...
New Testament >> Mark
Thunder is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Thunder books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Roll of Thunder, Hear My Cry
- Scholastic BookFiles: A Reading Guide to Roll of Thunder,. Hear My Cry by Mildred D. Taylor/Laurie Rozakis.
- How Does Lightning and Thunder Form?
- How Does Lightning and Thunder Form? By Tom Salem, Science and Operations Officer.
Suggested News Resources
- Rock Cats Defeat Thunder, 7-4
- Chris Parmelee drove in three runs with a single in the top of the seventh inning to lift the New Britain Rock Cats to a 7-4 victory over the Trenton Thunder on Saturday in the first game of a doubleheader before 5925 at Waterfront Park.
- Thunder, dust storm warnings issued for Valley
- by Philip Haldiman - Aug. 27, 2011 07:08 PM The National Weather Service issued a severe thunderstorm and dust storm warning through 8 pm for southwest Maricopa County and the northern part of Pinal County.
- IDYLLWILD: Jazz and thunder at annual music fest
- BY DIANE A.
- You haven't lived here until...You visited Thunder Bay National Marine Sanctuary
- Climb aboard and brace for a simulated storm, with lightning, thunder and wind. "We've actually had a few people get a little seasick," Gray said.
- Kevin Durant: Mike Vick Isn't a Top 5 QB
- Oklahoma City Thunder forward Kevin Durant. That's right.
Suggested Web Resources
- THE OFFICIAL SITE OF THE OKLAHOMA CITY THUNDER
- After several rounds of auditioning, 18 charismatic boys and girls were selected as the newest members of the Thunder's junior dance team.
- Thunder - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Thunder is the sound made by lightning.
- Thunder and Lightning - Weather Dude
- thunder (12030 bytes). Have you ever seen tall, dark puffy clouds forming on a hot humid afternoon?
- Thunder Sports, Boston area sporting goods store.
- Thunder Sports Source is your Boston based sporting equipment source.
Related searchescarbon dioxide laser construction
tasman bridge disaster