A selection of articles related to thutmose iv.
Original articles from our library related to the Thutmose Iv. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Thutmose Iv.
- A History Of Dreaming - From Ancient Egypt To Modern Day
- Dreams have been an important part of the human experince since time immemorial. Fragments of the earliest books come from Egypt, where dreams were considered to be the messages sent from the gods. The Egyptians divided their dreams into three categories: 1....
Parapsychology >> Dreams
Thutmose Iv is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Thutmose Iv books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Thutmose IV enclosure wall
- Nov 2, 2010 choked him. For this favor, the Sphinx promised to make Thutmose IV King of Egypt.
- HISTORICAL PERIOD: New Kingdom Egypt: to the death of
- HISTORICAL PERIOD: New Kingdom Egypt: to the death of Thutmose IV.
- Lord of the Silent map.qxd
- la Gare. Savoy Hotel. Naga` el Kņm.
Suggested News Resources
- Nejstarší úhloměr pochází z Egypta
- V roce 1906 objevili egyptologové Arthur Weigall a Ernesto Schiaparelli v Thébách nepoškozený hrob architekta Kha, který stavěl v Deir El-Medině pro tři různé faraóny – Amenhotepa II., Thutmose IV. a Amenhotepa III.
Suggested Web Resources
- Thutmose IV
- Short biography and facts about Thutmose IV! Visit this site dedicated to providing information, facts and history about Thutmose IV.
- Egypt: Tuthmosis IV of the 18th Dynasty
- Aug 21, 2011 Tour egypt presents information about Tuthmosis IV of the 18th Dynasty.
- Tuthmosis IV
- Several monuments were created for Tiaa at Giza, Thebes and the Fayoum during the reign of her son Thutmosis IV.
- Egyptian Pharaohs : New Kingdom : Dynasty 18 : Thutmose IV
- Thutmose IV is best known for the "Dream Stela" that lies between the paws of the Great Sphinx at Giza.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
carbon organic compounds
addisons disease pathophysiology
suleiman the magnificent the lawgiver