A selection of articles related to thylacine extinction.
Original articles from our library related to the Thylacine Extinction. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Thylacine Extinction.
- Software of the Mind #3: Implementing Natural Software
- " Logic " is a primary means for the refinement of the mental vehicle in particular. A common view of logic is that it is merely a system of reasoning that is in itself without direction. This view holds that logic is only a framework of...
Mystic Sciences >> Mind
- The Earthmind Material
- Part 1 | Part 2 Author's Note All references made in the first person(s) herein, are grammatical conveniences created for the sake of the reader. Such words as "I", "OUR", and "I/WE" are therefore not meant to be taken as literal...
Mind >> World Mind
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 1
- FACING OUR REALITY Lets face it, the pace and direction of worldly changes have run far ahead of the current human capacity to change with them. Modern society has become a force with its own momentum; a great machine of mass production and...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- Pagan Mythology
- Is the traditional story presented as an historical event that serves to illustrate part of the world view of a people or explain a practice, belief, or natural phenomenon. The mythological beliefs a culture shares gives shape to its actions and choices....
Paganism & Wicca >> Holidays
- Manifesting World Enlightenment: Part 1
- Amazing things take root and grow, from the minds of the world. Human creations are much more far reaching than mere cities and nations. We are also creators of mental and spiritual manifestations , and these are of world changing scope! Humans are idea and...
Mind >> World Mind
- Manifesting World Enlightenment: Part 5
- All things in the universe have at their basis, one fundamental essence which governs their creation, destruction and on-going actions. That singular essence is consciousness, (also known by some as God, or the Unified Field). Everywhere in Nature does...
Mind >> World Mind
- Shamanic Death
- What is a Shaman’s death, and who’s likely to have one? The death itself is a suspension between worlds. States of consciousness. The individual today, who is likely to have a "Shamanic Death" is chasing extinction itself. Through that process the...
Religions >> Native American, Shamanism
Thylacine Extinction is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Thylacine Extinction books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Robert Paddle, The Last Tasmanian Tiger: The History and
- Robert Paddle, The Last Tasmanian Tiger: The History and Extinction of the. Thylacine. Oakleigh, Victoria: Cambridge University Press, December 2000.
- The Last Tasmanian Tiger: The History and Extinction of the
- Book Reviews 337. The last Tasmanian tiger: The history and extinction of the Thylacine, by Robert Paddle, 2002. Cam- bridge, Cambridge University Press.
- ) Thylacinus cynocephalus The mitochondrial genome sequence of
- Jan 12, 2009 Tasmanian tiger, extinct since 1936.
- Interrogating the THYLACINE (TASMANIAN TIGER) exhibit Moving
- female), the last thylacine, or Tasmanian tiger. The thylacine is now extinct.
Suggested News Resources
- Extinction is Forever
- The Tasmanian Parks & Wildlife Service explains: “The arrival of European settlers marked the start of a tragic period of conflict that led to the thylacine's extinction.
Suggested Web Resources
- DPIW - Tasmanian Tiger
- After only a century of white settlement the animal had been pushed to the brink of extinction.
- The Thylacine - Australian Museum
- What is a thylacine? Why did it become extinct?
- The Thylacine Museum - A Natural History of the Tasmanian Tiger
- By the time that this action was seen as the horrible tragedy that it truly was, the thylacine had been persecuted nearly to extinction.
- 70 years extinct! Or is it? - Where Light Meets Dark (www
- Thus writes Robert Paddle in his book "The Last Tasmanian Tiger: The History and Extinction of the Thylacine". Extinct? But is it extinct?