A selection of articles related to thylacine sightings.
Original articles from our library related to the Thylacine Sightings. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Thylacine Sightings.
- My Experiences with the PK Man
- My experience with Ted Owens started in 1979, when Owens contacted me at the Enquirer . He portrayed himself as "PK Man" and said he could predict events and control the world's weather. Owens claims were met with skepticism by both myself and my...
>> Psychic Abilities
- The Case of Ted Owens (The PK Man)
- The principal concern of most readers will be whether the evidence in the Ted Owens case, as presented by Dr. Mishlove, is true beyond a reasonable doubt. Were this case the only case open to investigation it might well be considered beyond the pale of...
>> Psychic Abilities
- ASTRONICA: Blessing or Nightmare for Astrology?
- If NASA's engineers only had eleventh-century astronomy knowledge, do you think they could have landed the "Rover" on Mars? If modern day astrophysicists could only make use of ancient Assyrian astronomy, do you think they would have been able to...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
Thylacine Sightings is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Thylacine Sightings books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Mountain lion kills koala in Hollywood
- The Hollywood mountain lion known as P22, left, is thought to be behind the killing of a koala at Los Angeles Zoo. Composite: Associated Press/National Parks Service/AAP. Reuters in Los Angeles.
- Hunt for elusive night bird on screen at the National Film and Sound Archive
- "A bit like these urban-legend sightings of the Thylacine," Nugent says, "it is one of those flashes in your life that convince that you've seen something out of the ordinary." Night Parrot Stories will screen on Saturday March 19, 4.
- Australia: Tasmanian tiger 'sighting' proves it is not extinct
- "I believe these shipments may have included tigers and the sightings people now report are of their descendants." "Footage I have from remotely triggered cameras suggests otherwise. Tigers are very shy of humans.
- Eye on the tiger: trailing the elusive thylacine
- Thomas says the pattern and quality of thylacine sightings over decades suggests there "must be some kind of real, live creature" behind the reports. "But no amount of eyewitness accounts will ever be enough proof. There would have to be some sort of ...
- Tasmanian tiger sighting at Venus Bay on South Gippsland coast
- “They asked me what the animal was that they had seen running around the park, but I didn't give it a second thought,'' Mr Holgate said. The last Thylacine in captivity died at the Hobart Zoo in 1936.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.