A selection of articles related to thyme.
Original articles from our library related to the Thyme. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Thyme.
- Thyme (Thymus Spp.)
- This is a powerful antiseptic. It is useful for bronchial and intestinal ailments. You can use thyme in a homemade mouthwash to prevent tooth decay. Thyme is also burnt to fumigate magical spaces. It brings good health, and is placed under the pillow to ward...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary T
- Harding, Deborah
- Deborah Harding began gardening alongside her parents when she was just able to walk. She lives in Ohio with her husband and two daughters. She writes articles on herbal concerns for magazines and web-zines, and gives lectures and workshops on growing herbs...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Basics of Magick: The Use of Color in Magick
- White | Silver | Grey | Pink | Red | Purple | Brown | Blue | Green | Yellow | Gold | Black In magick, colors represent certain energies, goals, people and non-physical beings, such as deities or spiritual forces. For this reason, you should include candles,...
Symbology >> Colorology
- Have a Cuppa? [About Herbal Teas]
- Through the ages, long before modern doctors prescribed a wonder drug to help us with almost every ailment, it was the witches, shamans and priests before them, that brewed up the various drinks, ointments and poultices that have kept the human race...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
- Basil - The Herb of Kings
- Basil, from soil to seed To strong stems and beautiful leaves. I ask for blessings to have bestowed As I nurture and watch you grow. From mornings dew and sun of afternoon To rays of the stars and midnights moon Mother Earth watch over thee As I my will, So...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary B
Thyme is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Thyme books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- thyme - Farmspot
- When cooking with thyme, keep in mind that one fresh sprig equals the flavoring power Thyme contains antioxidants which may help reduce the risk of cancer.
- Thyme – Culinary & Ornamental Varieties
- Culinary thyme aids the digestion and strengthens the immune system. Strongly camphor scented, dark green, narrow foliage makes a shrublet of thyme.
- HERBS AND SPICES WHAT GOES WITH WHAT FOOD
- oregano, paprika, parsley, rosemary, sage, savory, thyme. Lamb. Basil nutmeg, paprika, parsley, pepper, sage, savory, tarragon, thyme.
- Before Thyme, Sleep Was a Stranger
- Before Thyme, Sleep Was a Stranger. Mary McBee. How does one describe life with very little sleep or rest?
Suggested News Resources
- Are you going to Evergreen fair? Purple cows, rosemary and thyme
- What? No deep-fried butter?
- Miss Sophie: Thyme is a versatile kitchen herb
- All, that is, except my two thyme plants. They are thriving and growing and loving the hot arid air. I marvel at their resistance to heat, cold and neglect.
- Good Thyme Restaurant adds four-legged clientele
- Billed as a dog park with drinks, Yappy Hour is now held weekly at the Good Thyme Restaurant's outdoor Boat Bar. An event where canines and humans alike can socialize after a long day of work (or fetch), Yappy Hour is held from 5 to 7 pm Thursdays.
- Olde Thyme Fair ready for end-of-summer fun
- CARLETON PLACE – Neither puppets, nor construction nor competing dances shall stop this year's Old Thyme Fair from being a success. “We had a nice turnout (last year) but it really wasn't much,” admitted Linda Gibson, organizer for this year's fair.
- SUNDAY SUPPER: Basil, sage, rosemary and thyme -- fresh herbs complete many meals
- I planted the ones I tend to use often -- sage, tarragon and thyme (regular and orange). My oregano and rosemary stayed strong throughout the winter in the greenhouse, so I didn't have to replant them. They continue to flourish on the deck.
Suggested Web Resources
- Thyme - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Not to be confused with thymus. Thyme is a culinary and medicinal herb of the genus Thymus. Contents.
- WHFoods: Thyme
- A delicate looking herb with a penetrating fragrance, thyme is a wonderful addition to bean, egg and vegetable dishes.
- Thyme Varieties and Facts - Herbs
- Thyme varieties are difficult to differentiate. Learn more about the varieties of the common kitchen herb, thyme.
- Thyme - Kitchen Dictionary - Food.com
- Learn about thyme in the Kitchen Dictionary - Food.com: Talk with your mouth full .
- Thyme 26 varieties of thyme Ground cover thymes, culinary thymes
- 17 Ground Cover Thymes.
Related searchesphantasy star series rykrosryucross
dream interpretation lake
meaning of dreams about climbing
list of ethnic groups
barbara kingsolver literary themes