Ti Caesar Augustus
A selection of articles related to ti caesar augustus.
Original articles from our library related to the Ti Caesar Augustus. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Ti Caesar Augustus.
- Story of the Celts: The Ancient Celts
- The Ancient Celts [ 8 ] What is surprising to most modern readers is just how widespread across Europe the Celts once were. The Celts have been called the "Fathers of Europe," that is north of the Greco-Roman Mediterranean. Long before the Germanic...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- King James Bible: Acts, Chapter 25
- Chapter 25 25:1 Now when Festus was come into the province, after three days he ascended from Caesarea to Jerusalem. 25:2 Then the high priest and the chief of the Jews informed him against Paul, and besought him, 25:3 And desired favour against him, that he...
New Testament >> The Acts
- Celtic Gods and Heros: Celtic Gods of Mainland Europe
- Speakers of Celtic languages once dominated a swath of Europe stretching from Spain to areas of modern-day Turkey. At various times in their heyday from 500 to 100 B.C., these Celtic peoples controlled what is now France, southern Germany, northern Italy,...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- King James Bible: Matthew, Chapter 22
- Chapter 22 22:1 And Jesus answered and spake unto them again by parables, and said, 22:2 The kingdom of heaven is like unto a certain king, which made a marriage for his son, 22:3 And sent forth his servants to call them that were bidden to the wedding: and...
New Testament >> Matthew
- King James Bible: Mark, Chapter 12
- Chapter 12 12:1 And he began to speak unto them by parables. A certain man planted a vineyard, and set an hedge about it, and digged a place for the winefat, and built a tower, and let it out to husbandmen, and went into a far country. 12:2 And at the season...
New Testament >> Mark
- King James Bible: Luke, Chapter 20
- Chapter 20 20:1 And it came to pass, that on one of those days, as he taught the people in the temple, and preached the gospel, the chief priests and the scribes came upon him with the elders, 20:2 And spake unto him, saying, Tell us, by what authority doest...
New Testament >> Luke
- King James Bible: John, Chapter 19
- Chapter 19 19:1 Then Pilate therefore took Jesus, and scourged him. 19:2 And the soldiers platted a crown of thorns, and put it on his head, and they put on him a purple robe, 19:3 And said, Hail, King of the Jews! and they smote him with their hands. 19:4...
New Testament >> John
Ti Caesar Augustus is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ti Caesar Augustus books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- AJP 120.1 rev pp 014-042.QXD
- WHEREAS Ti.
- ANOTHER RHETOR FROM CALAGURRIS
- An unique dupondius from Italica and several inscriptions from Africa14 provide a most common title, closer to that of Calagurris: Imp. Ti. Caesar Augustus.
- Commentary on Matthew 22:15-22 by Dr. Knox Chamblin
- laurel wreath, and the words Ti. Caesar Divi Aug. F.
- Course Outline - Semester 2, 2010
- than which no better could be desired and which the beneficence of our Princeps has. 15 made it possible to enjoy; then to Ti.
- Claudius, Nero en Trajanus
- Martis. Bais in praetorio edictum / Ti(berii) Claudi Caesaris Augusti. Germanici propositum fuit id / quod infra scriptum est.
Suggested Web Resources
- Roman Emperor (Principate) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Note: Tiberius had been co-Emperor with Caesar Augustus from 6 BC to 1 BC, and (as "Ti.
- List of Roman Emperors
- Augustus (Imp. Caesar Augustus), 27 BC-AD 14. Tiberius (Ti.
- ROMAN CONSULS
- Click here to break out of pesky Frames.
- Augustus, Roman Imperial Coins of, at WildWinds.com
- RIC 221, Augustus AV Aureus. Rome mint, 13-14 AD.
- 16. Sisenna Statilius Taurus. L Scribonius Libo.