A selection of articles related to tianjin economy.
Original articles from our library related to the Tianjin Economy. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Tianjin Economy.
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Forward
- We live in the midst of a crisis so immense it boggles the poor, overloaded mind of modern humanity. The people of the world cannot seem to grasp its implications. Like a billboard whose message and image are stretched to such vast proportions that it fills...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
- 14 - Art
- The word Art refers to the alchemist art of transforming matter through purification from an imperfect state into a perfect one. This was done by first analysing and transforming the different elements and then mingling opposites in the right proportions. But...
Tarot Cards >> The Major Arcana
- Planet: the Sun Sign: Leo Day: Sunday In most cultures gold is associated with riches, rulership and truth. We are still told that paper money is backed (?) by gold. Here we see the analogy: gold forms the center of the economy, the throne and crown of the...
Earth Mysteries >> Stones, Minerals & Metals
- Software of the Mind #2: Adopting Natural Software
- Connection with Nature faded away as humanity removed itself physically and mentally from natural living. Thought replaced direct knowledge, (intuition) and ego replaced the mode of the natural mind. This is becoming increasingly the case not only at the...
Mystic Sciences >> Mind
Tianjin Economy is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Tianjin Economy books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- How Will ASEAN Nations Cope with Their Climate Change Challenge?
- A 2015 Asian Development Bank (ADB) study estimated that economic losses from climate change could be 60% higher than 2009 estimates if rapid mitigation measures are not taken.
- Singapore iron ore jumps 3 pct, spot eyes best week in 10 months
- Sharp rises in Chinese steel prices helped fuel the rally in iron ore although many analysts doubt the longevity of the gains, citing the continuing risks of a slowing Chinese economy on steel demand which shrank for a second year in a row in 2015.
- Can the Dragon Keep Breathing Fire?
- This author predicted that the Chinese slowdown would make the world economy wobble and “lead to declining trade, growth and returns to capital.” The wobbling global .... Last year, tragic explosions in Tianjin sent seismic shocks 160 kilometers away.
- China, Fighting Money Exodus, Squeezes Business
- The outflows destabilize the currency and make China's decelerating economy harder to guide. The government is already wary about loosening monetary policy to stimulate growth, as that could weaken the yuan further and send more money abroad.