A selection of articles related to tibesti mountains.
Original articles from our library related to the Tibesti Mountains. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Tibesti Mountains.
- Hod & Netzach
- Just as the previous pairs of Sephiroth, (Binah - Chokmah, Chessed - Gedulah), needed to be explained together to be fully understood, (Binah depends on that of Chokmah, and Chessed relies on Geburah, visa versa), so it is with Hod and Netzach. Hod is form...
Magick >> Qabalah
- King James Bible: Mark, Chapter 5
- Chapter 5 5:1 And they came over unto the other side of the sea, into the country of the Gadarenes. 5:2 And when he was come out of the ship, immediately there met him out of the tombs a man with an unclean spirit, 5:3 Who had his dwelling among the tombs;...
New Testament >> Mark
- The Concept of Sarasvati
- In my young age, on every occasion of the Sarasvati-Puja, I used to wonder how the goddess Sarasvati came to be associated with learning. There is no story of her birth as in case of Lakshmi and Parvati, for example. Therefore, the period of her appearing as...
Deities & Heros >> Indic
- The Raven: Balancing Man and Nature
- "He likes bright abalone shells, silver beads, endless vittles, gossip and warm sleeps over the smoke hole. The Raven-ego is the lover-to-be who wants "a sure thing." The Raven-ego is afraid passion will end. He is afraid and tries to avoid the...
Symbology >> Animals
- The Skeptical Witch
- The Choir finished the last notes of the worship service. I sit down in unison with 3000 other people preparing to hear the word of the Lord from Apostle Benjamin. The worship service does not touch me. The words of the Apostle are empty for me. My mind is in...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- The twins Artemis and Apollo
- The story of the twin gods Artemis and Apollo was filled with intrigue and deception. Their conception was controversial in itself
Deities & Heros >> Greek
- King James Bible: Numbers, Chapter 33
- Chapter 33 33:1 These are the journeys of the children of Israel, which went forth out of the land of Egypt with their armies under the hand of Moses and Aaron. 33:2 And Moses wrote their goings out according to their journeys by the commandment of the LORD:...
Old Testament >> Numbers
Tibesti Mountains is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Tibesti Mountains books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Volcanoes of the Tibesti massif (Chad, northern Africa)
- canism in the Tibesti, the Galápagos, and Western Sudan but also some distinct .
- Geological Setting
- in Sudan and include the Ennedi, Erdis, and Tibesti Mountains as well as the Hamada desert area of Fezzan in Libya (Himida 1970).
- Libya and Surrounding Physical Features, 2011
- Sarir Tibesti. M e s a c h. M ellet.
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
- Tibesti Mountains - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- For the current region of Chad, see Tibesti Region.
- Tibesti (mountains, Africa) -- Britannica Online Encyclopedia
- Tibesti (mountains, Africa), part of the Mid-Sahara Rise of the central Sahara.
- Earth Snapshot • Tibesti Mountains
- The Tibesti Mountains appear as a large brown area occupying most of this image of northern Chad and part of southern Libya.
- Tibesti Mountains | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
- Jan 11, 2011 Tibesti Mountains, Chad, as seen from ISS. Credits: ESA/NASA To see more of Paolo Nespoli's pictures visit: www.flickr.