A selection of articles related to tibetan yoga.
Original articles from our library related to the Tibetan Yoga. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Tibetan Yoga.
- Can You Bhoga All Night Long? An Introduction to Tantra, East and West
- When you hear the word Tantra, what images come to mind? Turbans and Sitar music? Mind-blowing sex? Most people in the Western world have heard the word Tantra, but few know anything in detail about what it means. The situation in India isn't much different....
Body Mysteries >> Yoga
- How The Major Arcana and The Tibetan Book of The Dead can work together
- There are some striking complements to the Major Arcana of the Tarot and the Tibetan Book of the Dead. They are a nice enhancement to the meanings of these powerful cards. I claim no expertise on Buddhism but I found the resonance and compatibility to Tarot...
Religions >> Buddhism
- Trance-formation (The Cosmic Tao of the Sexes)
- The purest outpouring of love between the sexes, is as a miniature super-nova of ecstatic union. Reciprocating pleasure becomes the engine that feeds the fires of passion. Passion becomes dynamic fuel for love. It is an engine that runs with the force of a...
Body Mysteries >> Yoga
- What is the History of Reiki?
- Usui Shiki Ryoho: The Usui System of Natural Healing Ancient Origins The Development of Usui Reiki Dr. Mikao Usui Dr. Chujiro Hayashi Hawayo Takata Mrs. Takata Talks about Reiki (transcript) Usui Shiki Ryoho: The Usui System of Natural Healing Reiki In Japan...
Body Mysteries >> Reiki
Tibetan Yoga is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Tibetan Yoga books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Buddhists in the park; Mayan water ceremony; Jewish award-winner
- The Awam Tibetan Buddhist Institute, 3400 E. Speedway, will show the film “The Cup” 6 p.m.
- Health Calendar
- Yoga classes. Beginner's Gentle Yoga offered every Saturday at 9:15 a.m.
- Playing from the heart
- At the event, Carrie and Michael will be using Tibetan sound bowls, flutes, piano, and voice to create a meditative environment for the audience. The cost is $15 for CSL Kauai Members, and $20 for the public.
- Picks of the Week - Happenings
- TIBETAN AID FOUNDATION FUNDRAISER 3-5 p.m. The Rotary Club of Ojai and the Tibetan Aid Foundation will host an afternoon of Tibetan food, music and art in support of the creation of a Mentoring/Apprentice Program serving Tibetan villages.