A selection of articles related to tics.
Original articles from our library related to the Tics. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Tics.
- Cuprum metallicum (Copper)
- The metal Cuprum, copper, is associated with Venus. The Goddess Venus was born from the sea (the water-element symbolizes our feelings and emotions), standing on a shell and only dressed in her long, copper-blond hairs. Venus became the Goddess of love,...
Remedies >> Remedies C
- Zincum metallicum (Zinc)
- The metal zinc is associated with the planet Uranus. According to medical astrology Uranus rules the potential of the nervous system, the rhythmic processes of the nervous system and the lower extremities. If these processes don't work properly they can cause...
Remedies >> Remedies Z
- Argentum nitricum (Silver Nitrate)
- This is silver nitrate, a very 'warm' remedy, meaning that it fits warm-blooded people. There is also Argentum metallicum, the homoeopatic metal silver, and that one fits very chilly persons. Argentum nitricum and Argentum metallicum are quite alike, although...
Remedies >> Remedies A
Tics is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Tics books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Behavioral Treatment of Tics and Co-Occurring Conditions
- Behavioral Treatment for Tics. Douglas W. Woods, Ph.
- Common Tics of Tourette's Syndrome
- Common Tics of Tourette Syndrome*. Type of Tic: Motor. Vocal/Phonic.
Suggested News Resources
- Eisenberg talks about tics and '30 Minutes or Less'
- Jesse Eisenberg came to Home Slice Pizza in July to serve pizza to his fans and promote his movie '30 Minutes or Less,' in which he plays a pizza delivery guy.
- Brain Surgery for Tourette's
- At 9 years old, Robbie was diagnosed with Tourette's Syndrome, a neurological disorder that causes involuntary physical and verbal tics.
- TSA Screeners to Look for Facial Tics to Find Terrorists
- By Ray Downs | Christian Post Contributor The TSA will begin new screening process, but critics say screeners won't be trained well enough for it to be effective.
- Durham TIC to close Wednesdays from September
- Durham City's award-winning centre (TIC), on Millennium Place, is closing as part of Durham County Council spending cuts. It will be closed on Wednesdays from September 7.
- Upton TIC must stay where it is
- Although Malvern Hills District Council has said it remains committed to providing a TIC in Upton, it says that it needs to look at how this is provided so that savings can be made on the service.
Suggested Web Resources
- Tic - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- A tic is a sudden, repetitive, nonrhythmic, stereotyped motor movement or vocalization involving discrete muscle groups.
- Childbrain.com - Tic Disorders
- Tics are involuntary twitches that may involve any voluntary muscle groups.
- AAP PARENTING CORNER Q & A: TICS
- Tics are rapid and repeated involuntary movements. Children who experience them may be embarrassed and teased by their peers.
- Tic Disorders | American Academy of Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
- A tic is a problem in which a part of the body moves repeatedly, quickly, suddenly and uncontrollably.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.