A selection of articles related to tics.
Original articles from our library related to the Tics. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Tics.
- Cuprum metallicum (Copper)
- The metal Cuprum, copper, is associated with Venus. The Goddess Venus was born from the sea (the water-element symbolizes our feelings and emotions), standing on a shell and only dressed in her long, copper-blond hairs. Venus became the Goddess of love,...
Remedies >> Remedies C
- Argentum nitricum (Silver Nitrate)
- This is silver nitrate, a very 'warm' remedy, meaning that it fits warm-blooded people. There is also Argentum metallicum, the homoeopatic metal silver, and that one fits very chilly persons. Argentum nitricum and Argentum metallicum are quite alike, although...
Remedies >> Remedies A
- Zincum metallicum (Zinc)
- The metal zinc is associated with the planet Uranus. According to medical astrology Uranus rules the potential of the nervous system, the rhythmic processes of the nervous system and the lower extremities. If these processes don't work properly they can cause...
Remedies >> Remedies Z
Tics is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Tics books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Tricks, Tics and Taps: The Cheating Scandal Rocking Professional Bridge
- His elbow resting on the table, Lotan Fisher cups his right hand over his mouth. He slides that hand to the side of his face, while looking down at the table.
- Student with Tourette Syndrome sings to make the tics disappear
- “My tics surfaced at the age of 9 when my parents divorced, and due to growing up in an Indian family and culture, I was told, 'mind over matter' when I said to my parents that I could not control my tics.
- 8 Little Known Tics That Made Robert Downey Jr's Iron Man Perfect
- A decade ago, Iron Man was a relative unknown to most movie audiences, especially when compared to the likes of Batman, Superman and Spider-Man. Fast-forward to 2016 and Robert Downey, Jr.'s Tony Stark is leading the most profitable movie franchise ...
- Three journalistic tics you can safely drop
- I work with colleagues too far gone in sin to ever repent—some are still reflexively changing over to more than, like to such as. But you have the impressionable young under your guidance before they are schooled in bad habits.
- Verbal tics are literally everywhere, know what I mean?
- A verbal tic is a speech habit that people repeatedly employ without even realizing it. The most common tic is "you know," often tacked on at the end of every phrase as a contracted, "y'know.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.