A selection of articles related to tide.
Original articles from our library related to the Tide. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Tide.
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
- Planet: the Moon Sign: Cancer Day: Monday Moons are celestial globes who do not have their own orbit, but who circle around a planet. Therefore the symbolic meaning of the Moon is receptivity, reaction and reflection (the Moon mirrors the sun-light, and a...
Earth Mysteries >> Stones, Minerals & Metals
- Grimassi, Raven
- Raven Grimassi is the author of several books on Wicca and Witchcraft, including The Wiccan Mysteries, which was awarded Book of the Year and First Place-Spirituality Book by the Coalition of Visionary Retailers in 1998. Raven Grimassi was born in 1951 to an...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Dealing With World Mind Effects Through Greater Self Mastery (GM5)
- At one time or another, we have all experienced occasions where other people in the same room began to have a heated argument. The psychic dissonance created at that time, produced in us symptoms of shakiness, nervousness, a scattered thought pattern or other...
Mind >> World Mind
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 1
- FACING OUR REALITY Lets face it, the pace and direction of worldly changes have run far ahead of the current human capacity to change with them. Modern society has become a force with its own momentum; a great machine of mass production and...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
Tide is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Tide books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- SWIMMING AGAINST THE TIDE: HOW DEVELOPING COUNTRIES
- Swimming Against the Tide: How Developing Countries Are Coping with the Global Crisis. I. Key Messages.
Suggested News Resources
- Top 50 countdown: No. 3 Alabama Crimson Tide
- When last we saw the Crimson Tide in action they were laying waste to Michigan State, the Big Ten tri-champion and Nick Saban's former employer, by a stunning score of 49-7 in the Capital One Bowl.
- Power outages spread as potential tide surge looms
- Michelle Burnett, the floodplain coordinator for the Rhode Island Emergency Management Agency, told The Associated Press that the state weathered the morning high tide without widespread coastal flooding.
- Ultimate SEC weapon: League knows how to turn out defensive linemen
- By Jon Solomon -- The Birmingham News Alabama's Marcell Dareus was the defensive MVP in the Tide's win over Texas in the BCS National Championship Game. He is one of five consecutive SEC defensive linemen to win the award.
- Brick Neighborhoods Begin to Flood as High Tide Rolls In
- By Daniel Nee As the afternoon high tide rolled into Brick around 12 noon Sunday, neighborhoods adjacent to bodies of water began flooding. Traffic lights were out in some parts of town, though most were operating.
- High tide for Brazilian yacht market
- By BRADLEY BROOKS , 08.28.
Suggested Web Resources
- Tide: Laundry Detergent And Fabric Care Products
- Find information about Tide laundry detergent products, stain removal tips, fabric care, and product reviews from the Official Tide website, Tide.com.
- Tide - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Tides are the rise and fall of sea levels caused by the combined effects of the gravitational forces exerted by the Moon and the Sun and the rotation of the Earth .
- Saltwater Tides
- Low and High Tide Predictions for the Gulf Coast, Florida Keys, US East Coast, and US West Coast with Sunrise, Sunset, Moonrise, Moonset, and Moon Phase.