A selection of articles related to tides.
Original articles from our library related to the Tides. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Tides.
- Howling at the Moon!
- Lunacy, says it all. We all know that the time of the full moon feels strange. Legend has it that the full moon brings out the worst in people: more violence, suicides, accidents, and aggression. The influence of the moon and behavior has been called "The...
Astrology >> The Moon
- Orr, Emma Restall: Joint Chief of the British Druid Order
- Bobcat, Joint Chief of the British Druid Order, Priestess, author, poet and singer Emma Restall Orr has books to her credit including keystone works 'Principles of Druidry', 'Spirits of the Sacred Grove' & 'Ritual: A Guide To Life, Love And Inspiration', as...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Pagan Musings
- We're of the old religion, sired of Time, and born of our beloved Earth Mother. For too long the people have trodden a stony path that goes only onward beneath a sky that goes only upwards. The Horned God plays in a lonely glade for the people are scattered...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- The Old Ones Live in New Things Too
- Imagine living in a time where all things were sacred, in a place where everything you touched was part of a Goddess or God. Since all things were divine, each had a patron Deity. From doorways to ovens, from the farm, to the hunt, to the birth of anything...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- What are the elements, and how many of them are there?
- In the context of magick and ritual, you will find that the four elements of Air, Fire, Water, and Earth are often used. These are powerful representations of natural magick. On the pentacle, our sacred symbol, each point of the star represents one element....
Magick >> The Elements
- The great problem in practical workings is to bring things through to the Sphere of Malkuth and to do this effectively we must bridge between Malkuth and Yesod. Yesod is represented by the nines in the tarot, great strength, material happiness, despair and...
Magick >> Qabalah
- What are the names for the thirteen moons of the year?
- There are thirteen Lunar months in the year, the Full Moon is near the mid point of the Lunar Month. The Lunar Moons listed here may not always occur as given because the first New Moon of a new Lunar Year may not coincide with the first day of the first...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
Tides is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Tides books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- High tides cause some flooding in Marshall Islands
- MAJURO — Several hundred residents of Kili Island in the Marshall Islands were forced to move to a different part of this mile-long island when their homes flooded Wednesday afternoon from a king tide pushed by storm surges.
- Surf, high tides douse coastal communities
- San Diego — High tides and high surf sent water spewing over berms and beach walls Tuesday morning, prompting a pier closure and leaving parking lots and front yards extra sandy. San Diego lifeguards spent the morning assessing and reporting coastal ...
- NASA tracking the influence of tides on ice shelves in Antarctica NASA/Goddard
- Ice shelves, the floating extensions of the Antarctic and Greenland ice sheets, are not simply resting on the ocean waters: they rise, fall and bend with the tides.
- Pac-12 signees Toglia, Burghardt lead talented Tides squad
- Gig Harbor senior baseball player Mike Toglia is committed to UCLA and is the leader for the Tides, who took third in last year's Class 4A state tournament.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchespasha etymology
fach seriser bass
king crimson current lineup
false negative biometrics