Tiger Shark Reproduction
A selection of articles related to tiger shark reproduction.
Original articles from our library related to the Tiger Shark Reproduction. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Tiger Shark Reproduction.
- Projective. Element: Fire. Chalcedony Quartz Cat's Eye. Yellow-gold. Confidence, willpower, clear thinking (and thus speaking), personal power in life. Yellow/solar plexus chakra. (Not as strong as citrine or Topaz.) Works on mental plane; amplifies thinking...
Earth Mysteries >> Stones, Minerals & Metals
- Basics of Magick: The Use of Color in Magick
- White | Silver | Grey | Pink | Red | Purple | Brown | Blue | Green | Yellow | Gold | Black In magick, colors represent certain energies, goals, people and non-physical beings, such as deities or spiritual forces. For this reason, you should include candles,...
Symbology >> Colorology
- Chinese Zodiac Signs: An Overview
- Chinese zodiac presented the character of persons born under each sign in twelve consecutive years. Each year are represented by the twelve animals, as follows
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- The Horned God in India and Europe
- Of all of the Gods that we honor in Paganism today probably the most revered is the Horned God, in the shape and form of Cernunnos. Pick up some modern Pagan literature and chances are he is in there, listen to conversation at a Moot and you will hear him...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- 0 - The Fools
- This card has no. 0 because it represents the life-phase of the unborn child, pure creativity. (The figure inside the womb). It represents the openminded, innocent attitude of both the unborn baby and the wise person, who know that they actually know nothing;...
Tarot Cards >> The Major Arcana
- The Skeptical Witch
- The Choir finished the last notes of the worship service. I sit down in unison with 3000 other people preparing to hear the word of the Lord from Apostle Benjamin. The worship service does not touch me. The words of the Apostle are empty for me. My mind is in...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
Tiger Shark Reproduction is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Tiger Shark Reproduction books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- PROFILE – TIGER SHARK
- whales, turtles, sea birds and sharks. Reproduction.
- Sharks-Educator's Guide
- (sand tiger) to several hundred (whale shark). This is a very low fecundity rate in comparison with other fish.
- Reproductive ecology and abundance of the sand tiger shark
- This study analyses the sexual activity and segregation of sand tiger sharks, Carcharias taurus, from Anegada Bay (Argentina).
- Reproductive biology of the tiger shark (Galeocerdo cuvier) in Hawaii
- many details of tiger shark reproductive biology are unknown. Size at maturity complete picture of tiger shark reproduction to date.
- Identification: Tiger sharks are one of the largest shark species
- Reproduction: Little is known about reproduction in tiger sharks. Females mature at 330-345 cm total length and males mature between 270-300 cm.
Suggested News Resources
- Focus on Endangered Species at Aquarium
- The NC Aquarium at Fort Fisher is involved with conservation efforts including the breeding and repopulation of the Carolina gopher frog, bonnethead and sand tiger shark reproduction, lined seahorse propagation and sea turtle rehabilitation and tracking.
Suggested Web Resources
- Fact Sheet: Tiger Sharks
- Dec 6, 2009 Reproduction. Pregnancy with tiger sharks lasts between 15 and 16 months.
- Tiger Shark
- It also has a liking for such spicy treats as venomous jellyfish, stingrays, and sea snakes. Reproduction. The tiger shark is the only ovoviviparous requiem shark.
- Shark reproduction - Enchanted Learning Software
- Shark reproduction. Unlike most bony fish, shark's eggs are fertilized inside the female's body.
- Tiger Shark
- The tiger shark has many distinctive characteristics making it easy to distinguish from other requiem sharks.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.