A selection of articles related to tiger snake.
Original articles from our library related to the Tiger Snake. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Tiger Snake.
- Projective. Element: Fire. Chalcedony Quartz Cat's Eye. Yellow-gold. Confidence, willpower, clear thinking (and thus speaking), personal power in life. Yellow/solar plexus chakra. (Not as strong as citrine or Topaz.) Works on mental plane; amplifies thinking...
Earth Mysteries >> Stones, Minerals & Metals
- Lachesis (Venom from the Surucucu snake)
- This remedy is made of the poison of the Surucucu,the Bushmaster, a very aggressive and poisonous snake, with the Latin name Trigonocephalus Lachesis. In many cultures the snake symbolizes the instinctive forces in us, our "beastly" and emotional...
Remedies >> Remedies L
- Basics of Magick: The Use of Color in Magick
- White | Silver | Grey | Pink | Red | Purple | Brown | Blue | Green | Yellow | Gold | Black In magick, colors represent certain energies, goals, people and non-physical beings, such as deities or spiritual forces. For this reason, you should include candles,...
Symbology >> Colorology
- Popular Oracles and Omens
- I think it would be correct to assume that man has always been anxious to lift a corner of the veil of the future. In this section I’ve included several popular oracles, omens and superstitions. Some of these might seem a bit ridiculous, but why not consider...
Psychic Abilities >> Divination
- Chinese Zodiac Signs: An Overview
- Chinese zodiac presented the character of persons born under each sign in twelve consecutive years. Each year are represented by the twelve animals, as follows
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- It's been less than two weeks since I wrote the article for Jera; so it looks like I'm back on track. This Rune is both fascinating and multifaceted! Both the Sheils and Edred Thorsson identify Eihwaz with Yggdrasil, the Norse World Tree or Cosmic Axis. The...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- The Book of the Law, Liber 220, Part II
- II;1. Nu! the hiding of Hadit. II;2. Come! all ye, and learn the secret that hath not yet been revealed. I, Hadit, am the complement of Nu, my bride. I am not extended, and Khabs is the name of my House. II;3. In the sphere I am everywhere the centre,...
Thelema >> The Book of the Law
Tiger Snake is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Tiger Snake books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Severe rhabdomyolysis after tiger snake bite
- Severe rhabdomyolysis after tiger snake bite. Stephen Jolles MSc MRCP1. SusanLawrence FRCPA2.
- Tasmanian snakes. Except for rarely recorded sea-snakes, only three species of land snake inhabit Tasmania: the Tasmanian.
- Tiger Snake Antivenom
- TIGER SNAKE ANTIVENOM. 1. Tiger Snake Antivenom.
Suggested News Resources
- Cold-blooded Australians on move despite winter
- A TIGER snake living in a woodpile outside a Cranbourne home was among 11 snakes removed by catcher Barry Goldsmith in the past fortnight.
- Slippery character found at Cranbourne
- A TIGER snake living in a woodpile outside a Cranbourne house was among a haul of 11 slithery types removed by catcher Barry Goldsmith in the past fortnight.
- Winter getting a wriggle on
- The tiger snake and copperhead, both common near coastal areas, have emerged in recent weeks in Mt Martha and Blairgowrie even though it is still winter.
- Snakes display degree of opportunity
- Slippery customer: Snake catcher Barry Goldsmith keeps his eyes on a tiger snake captured on the Mornington Peninsula. Photo: Wayne Taylor SNAKES can't read calendars, so they've been out among us in unseasonably warm patches this month, experts say.
- Life returning to parched creek
- "On Monday I had an encounter with a tiger snake," he said. "There's quite a few tiger snakes down there and that's really good because tiger snakes are getting a little bit rarer these days.
Suggested Web Resources
- Tiger snake - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Tiger snakes are a type of venomous serpent found in southern regions of Australia, including its coastal islands and Tasmania.
- Tiger Snake - YouTube
- Jul 20, 2006 This tiger snake was 2 metres long and quite cranky. Tiger snakes are the 5th deadliest snakes in the world.
- Tiger Snake
- They are usually around a metre long, and have a striped marking (hence the name Tiger Snake).
- Australia's Tiger Snakes
- May 24, 2011 Australia tiger snakes are only for the most advanced snake enthusiasts.
- Tiger Snake Pictures
- The Common Tiger Snake is typically banded, dark brown above with a yellow to olive belly.