Tiger Traditional Asian Medicine
A selection of articles related to tiger traditional asian medicine.
Original articles from our library related to the Tiger Traditional Asian Medicine. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Tiger Traditional Asian Medicine.
- Herbs of Folklore and Modern Medicine: White Willow, Aloe Vera, and Garlic
- Many of the medicinal herbs we use today have been studied by modern science for application in today’s medical field. These studies have shown that our ancestral folk uses of these herbs were very much correct in their applications. Here we will explore...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
- History of Egyptian Medicine and Philosophy
- When medical knowledge past is considered, lack of aseptic technique, pain-killing drugs and antibiotics are an accepted part of our modern legend of these ancient healing practices. You will find that none of this is true when it comes to Ancient Egypt....
Religions >> Egyptian
- "The Holly and the Ivy": a Re-Heathenized Traditional Yuletide Carol
- Note: this song, in its Christianized form, was sung at the Lexington Unitarian Universalist Church in December 1999. The following comments were printed on the songsheet: "In early times, when reference was made in song or verse to 'holly' or 'ivy,'...
Holidays >> Yule
- Projective. Element: Fire. Chalcedony Quartz Cat's Eye. Yellow-gold. Confidence, willpower, clear thinking (and thus speaking), personal power in life. Yellow/solar plexus chakra. (Not as strong as citrine or Topaz.) Works on mental plane; amplifies thinking...
Earth Mysteries >> Stones, Minerals & Metals
- Can You Bhoga All Night Long? An Introduction to Tantra, East and West
- When you hear the word Tantra, what images come to mind? Turbans and Sitar music? Mind-blowing sex? Most people in the Western world have heard the word Tantra, but few know anything in detail about what it means. The situation in India isn't much different....
Body Mysteries >> Yoga
Tiger Traditional Asian Medicine is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Tiger Traditional Asian Medicine books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Traditional Asian medicine identification guide for law enforcers
- Concern about the use of threatened species in traditional Asian medicines grew in the late.
- EXECUTIVE SUMMARY - Global Tiger Initiative
- Tiger bone has been used as a treatment for rheumatism and related ailments for thousands of years in traditional Asian medicine.
- Use of animal products in traditional Chinese medicine
- Use of animal products in traditional Chinese medicine.
- Killed for a Cure: A Review of the Worldwide Trade in Tiger Bone
- The Use of Tiger Bone in Medicine. The use of Tiger bone in traditional Chinese medicine is not new.
Suggested Web Resources
- Traditional Chinese medicine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Traditional Chinese Medicine (simplified Chinese: 中医; traditional Chinese: ...
- Tigers and Traditional Chinese Medicine at Tigers in Crisis
- For more than 1000 years the use of tiger parts has been included in the traditional Chinese medicine regimen.
Tiger Traditional Asian Medicine Topics
Related searchesgarfield heights ohio economy
negation definition and symbol
battle of ackia
ferruginous hawk fooddiet