Tiger Traditional Asian Medicine
A selection of articles related to tiger traditional asian medicine.
Original articles from our library related to the Tiger Traditional Asian Medicine. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Tiger Traditional Asian Medicine.
- Herbs of Folklore and Modern Medicine: White Willow, Aloe Vera, and Garlic
- Many of the medicinal herbs we use today have been studied by modern science for application in today’s medical field. These studies have shown that our ancestral folk uses of these herbs were very much correct in their applications. Here we will explore...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
- History of Egyptian Medicine and Philosophy
- When medical knowledge past is considered, lack of aseptic technique, pain-killing drugs and antibiotics are an accepted part of our modern legend of these ancient healing practices. You will find that none of this is true when it comes to Ancient Egypt....
Religions >> Egyptian
- "The Holly and the Ivy": a Re-Heathenized Traditional Yuletide Carol
- Note: this song, in its Christianized form, was sung at the Lexington Unitarian Universalist Church in December 1999. The following comments were printed on the songsheet: "In early times, when reference was made in song or verse to 'holly' or 'ivy,'...
Holidays >> Yule
- Projective. Element: Fire. Chalcedony Quartz Cat's Eye. Yellow-gold. Confidence, willpower, clear thinking (and thus speaking), personal power in life. Yellow/solar plexus chakra. (Not as strong as citrine or Topaz.) Works on mental plane; amplifies thinking...
Earth Mysteries >> Stones, Minerals & Metals
- Can You Bhoga All Night Long? An Introduction to Tantra, East and West
- When you hear the word Tantra, what images come to mind? Turbans and Sitar music? Mind-blowing sex? Most people in the Western world have heard the word Tantra, but few know anything in detail about what it means. The situation in India isn't much different....
Body Mysteries >> Yoga
Tiger Traditional Asian Medicine is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Tiger Traditional Asian Medicine books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- China Has A Booming Industry Farming Tigers To Later Be Boiled For Aphrodisiac
- Tiger bone wine is popular among many Chinese who hold fast to the traditional belief that it is an aphrodisiac and a tonic that will make them stronger and also enhance their sex drive.
- St. Patrick's Day Hangover Cure
- He advises more natural remedies such as the prickly pear cactus and tiger balm to cure a hangover headache, but also says try to them at your own risk.
- 'The Assassin' Wins Big at 10th Asian Film Awards
- Among his works are "The Matrix," "Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon,"" Kill Bill" and "Ip Man 3." Veteran actress Kirin Kiki also received a trophy. A total of 36 films from nine Asian countries competed in the film awards' 10th edition.
- Tigers BOILED UP to make wine in China that 'boosts sex drive'
- Powerful: The 'evil-smelling concoction will cure rheumatism and back pain and give you the strength and the sexual prowess of a tiger', according to traditional Chinese medicine. The first glass is undoubtedly the worst.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Tiger Traditional Asian Medicine Topics
Related searcheslist of famous short women
physical punishment types and means
north ossetia-alania religion
boeing x-32 jsf contract
jupiter future probes