A selection of articles related to tigers.
Original articles from our library related to the Tigers. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Tigers.
- Basics of Magick: The Use of Color in Magick
- White | Silver | Grey | Pink | Red | Purple | Brown | Blue | Green | Yellow | Gold | Black In magick, colors represent certain energies, goals, people and non-physical beings, such as deities or spiritual forces. For this reason, you should include candles,...
Symbology >> Colorology
- Starting with Jesus and the Christian Path...
- During the years of the historical Jesus' life, there are eight or nine years that his whereabouts are not accounted for. Meaning these are the 'lost' years. It was after returning that he truly began to teach his wisdom. Many scholars believe he was in India...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
Tigers is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Tigers books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Tigers Among US
- One of the world's largest populations of tigers exists not in the wild in. Asia, but in captivity in the United. States.
- Rising Tigers, Sleeping Giant - Breakthrough Institute
- Asia's rising “clean technology tigers” – China, Japan, and South Korea – have In contrast to more direct investments by Asia's clean tech tigers, current U.S.
- Asian Tigers
- Tigers (Panthera tigris) in the wild exist—and have existed—only in. Asia (Map 1) . Siberia).
Suggested News Resources
- Verlander wins 20th game for Tigers
- ADDS LAST SENTENCE - Detroit Tigers starting pitcher Justin Verlander delivers against the Minnesota Twins during the second inning of an baseball game, Saturday, Aug. 27, 2011, in Minneapolis.
- Tigers lose grip on 1st place
- Struggling to put runners on base and take advantage of the few they had, the Tigers fell, 3-1, to Vermont in 13 innings Saturday at Dodd Stadium. The loss drops the Tigers (33-32) to a half-game back of the Lake Monsters in the division.
- Mauer rankled by criticism, commits to better conditioning
- The Minnesota Twins Joe Mauer sits on the bench and watches the action in the seventh inning against the Detroit Tigers at Target Field in Minneapolis, Minnesota, Friday, August 26, 2011. The Tigers defeated the Twins, 8-1.
- Mizzou ready to tackle new Big 12 after expansion whirlwind
- BY MIKE DEARMOND | THE KANSAS CITY STAR Wide receiver TJ Moe (left) and the Tigers broke away from the Sooners in last year's game in Columbia, and Missouri is hoping for a repeat victory over Oklahoma this season.
- Ultimate Auburn comeback: Scrappy Tigers save title hopes in 2010 Iron Bowl
- (The Birmingham News/ Mark Almond) AUBURN, Alabama -- The Auburn Tigers' national championship hopes were dissolving before their eyes.
Suggested Web Resources
- The Official Site of The Detroit Tigers | tigers.com: Homepage
- Team site includes statistics, news, schedule, forums and history.
- Tiger - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The tiger (Panthera tigris), a member of the Felidae family, is the largest of the four "big cats" in the genus Panthera.
- Tiger Facts and Pictures -- National Geographic Kids
- Get tiger photographs, fun facts, range map, Web links, e-mail postcard. See a video showing tigers in action.
- WWF - Tiger - Overview
- The tiger, largest of all cats, is one of the most charismatic and evocative species on Earth; it is also one of the most threatened.
- No one knows exactly why tigers are striped, but scientists think that the stripes act as camouflage, and help tigers hide from their prey while they hunt.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.