- Conoce la peligrosa moda del "tightlacing" o "corseting"
- El 'tightlacing o 'corseting' constituye una modificación corporal extrema a base del uso del corsé para moldear la cintura y lograr una disminución de su diámetro. Los resultados que se pueden obtener dependen del tipo de cuerpo, músculo y cantidad de ...
- Nike HyperAdapt 1.0
- Famed designer Tinker Hatfield pointed out that adaptive lacing will eliminate common athlete annoyances like pressure from tight laces or heel slippage from loose knots.
- Batter Up! Lin Brehmer's Songs For Baseball Season
- For those of us who believe the date “catchers and pitchers report” is more important than Valentine's Day, the long lustrous reverie that is baseball has already begun.
- Women risk permanent injury trying to shrink their waists
- “With waist-training you take it slowly, tightlacing is more extreme,” she said. “It can cause problems for the body because it's so sudden.” The Queensland mum says commitment and time will yield results.
- Sir Tom Jones on Elvis Presley, finding his voice and never stopping singing
- In the early 1970s, Tom Jones and Elvis Presley were both working in Las Vegas and would occasionally hang out. On one occasion, Jones was showering in his dressing room after a show and turned around to see Presley's face peering over the cubicle ...
Tightlacing is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Tightlacing books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesblack pete mickey mouse
wolfenstein 3d storyline
duchess of queensbury rules match