- Alexis Rockman Captures Long Island's Flora and Fauna in Dirty Field Drawings
- Alexis Rockman is probably known best for his large-scale, vividly colored paintings that encapsulate the threatened state of the natural world, often integrating futuristic imagery.
- Strolling salamanders provide clues on how animals evolved to move from water
- Citation: Kawano SM et al. "Comparative limb bone loading in the humerus and femur of the tiger salamander Ambystoma tigrinum: Testing the 'mixed-chain' hypothesis for skeletal safety factors." Journal of Experimental Biology [Online].
- 7 Fall Plant and Garden Dangers for Pets
- Some examples of true lilies include Easter lilies (L. longiflorum), tiger lilies (L. tigrinum), rubrum or Japanese showy lilies (L.
- Chromosomal patterns of diversity and differentiation in creepers: a next-gen
- Parallel tagged amplicon sequencing reveals major lineages and phylogenetic structure in the North American tiger salamander (Ambystoma tigrinum species complex. Mol Ecol 22: 111–129. | Article | PubMed |; Parchman TL, Gompert Z, Mudge J, Schilkey ...
Tigrinum is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Tigrinum books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
alain-ren lesage novels
royal canberra hospital implosion
licentiate bologna convention
siege of eshowe prelude inyezane
baron karl von drais
gioia tauro gioia tauro seaport