Timbuktu Ibn Battuta
A selection of articles related to timbuktu ibn battuta.
Original articles from our library related to the Timbuktu Ibn Battuta. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Timbuktu Ibn Battuta.
- People of the Book: Fighting the Holy War
- At the heart of most of the world's great religions, there is a sacred text. This is usually a compilation of the words of the enlightened founder of the path or the interpretations of the life and teachings of this founder. Within this text is contained the...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
Timbuktu Ibn Battuta is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Timbuktu Ibn Battuta books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The Travels and Journals of Ibn Battuta
- Edited by Clinton Grant from J. Arno & H. Grady, “Ibn Battuta: A View of the 14th- Century World” ..
- bu Abdullah al-Lawati Ibn Batuta was arguably, the greatest traveler
- Andalusian scholar Ibn Juzayy at the end of his career Timbuktu and the River Niger.
- The subject of this paper is trade in late medieval Africa, and more
- Ibn Battuta, H A R Gibb (ed), Travels in Asia and Africa (1929) 35. In Walata, north west of.
Suggested News Resources
- The man who traveled for 30 years
- During his seventh expedition to Mali and Timbuktu, Ibn Battuta passed through Fez and arrived at Sijilmasa, a town on the northern edge of Sahara Desert. He set out in February 1352 on camel and after 25 days, reached the dry salt mines of Taghaza.
Suggested Web Resources
- To Timbuktu -- A Journey with Ibn Battuta
- Mar 17, 2006 Wanted: Four strong young travelers of good character to accompany the great Ibn Battuta from here to Timbuktu.
- Ibn Battuta in West Africa
- PREFACE: Ibn Battuta was born in Tangier in 1304 and died near there in 1369. .
- Ibn Battuta and His Saharan travels
- The quotations in italics in this article are taken from the book Ibn Battuta in .
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesarundhati roy
ganondagan state historic site