- Timbuktu definition, a town in central Mali, W Africa, near the Niger River. See more.
- Demolition Of Timbuktu's Cultural Sites Spurs War-Crimes Trial At The Hague
- In what's believed to be a first, the International Criminal Court in The Hague is contemplating a case that treats the destruction of cultural heritage as a war crime.
- Timbuktu monuments destruction back in the news
- Al-Mahdi is accused of overseeing the destruction in 2012 of medieval mausoleums and the Sidi Yahia mosque, which formed part of Timbuktu's World Heritage Site.
- From Timbuktu, a timeless lesson
- The 2012 attacks in Timbuktu, once a great spiritual learning center for Islam, were part of a brief takeover of northern Mali by groups of militants.
- Book review: 'Timbuktu' envisions Sherlock's missing years
- But readers were left to ponder what Holmes was doing during those years after his reported death and before his return to public prominence. Vasudev Murthy thinks he knows and the result is the wonderful “Sherlock Holmes, The Missing Years: Timbuktu.”.
- Timbuktu Shrines Trial: Why the Destruction of Cultural Heritage is History
- Ahmad Al-Faqi Al-Mahdi (left) looks on at the International Criminal Court (ICC) in The Hague, September 30, 2015.
Timbuktu is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Timbuktu books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searcheswilliam of nogaret
aunt may ultimate aunt may
list of decepticons
legend of the overfiend videos
glossary of ballet terms epaulement