Time And Life
A selection of articles related to time and life.
Original articles from our library related to the Time And Life. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Time And Life.
- Our Pagan Village: The Importance and Persuit of Honor
- Candlelight flickers over the Beltaine revels. Food is laid out in the circle for the feast. Only one rule – no one can feed themselves. Each is dependent on friends and loved ones for sustenance, joy and delight. After an hour of laughter and revels and way...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 2
- WORKING TO LIVE RATHER THAN LIVING TO WORK Before the dawn of recorded history, a major period of transition occurred. Nomadic hunter-gatherer clans transformed themselves into larger communities who farmed the land. This they did by planting their own...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- The Religious Experience: A Wiccan Viewpoint
- What is religion? Religion is a set of beliefs which allow us to understand and categorize our world and our place in it. A set of beliefs which define our culture, our expectations, our views of people and behaviors we expect. I have found several different...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Pagan Mythology
- Is the traditional story presented as an historical event that serves to illustrate part of the world view of a people or explain a practice, belief, or natural phenomenon. The mythological beliefs a culture shares gives shape to its actions and choices....
Paganism & Wicca >> Holidays
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
Time And Life is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Time And Life books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- March, a good time for life insurance business
- The Ides of March is around and while it may bode ill for some — for the life insurance industry it is a time of good business.
- Injured vet comes home to watch the Pens, spend time with life-long friends
- A man who dedicated his life to teaching others how to survive severe winter weather and taught avalanche awareness has died in an avalanche. Kip Rand, the 29-year-old director of the Wallowa Avalanche Center, died of internal injuries before rescuer.
- Early Human Habitat, Recreated for First Time, Shows Life Was No Picnic
- Scientists have pieced together an early human habitat for the first time, and life was no picnic 1.8 million years ago.
- Why Your Late Twenties Is the Worst Time of Your Life
- Namely, being in your twenties is often confusing and lonely, as two independent studies published this year found. When young adults get their first jobs and move into their own apartments, they're going it alone, usually for the first time.
- Yes, There Is Life in Space—Deal With It
- “The universe is hardwired to be an organic chemist,” Scott Sandford, an astrobiologist at the NASA Ames Research Center near Silicon Valley, told me for a story in a recent issue of TIME.