- Ukraine's Decommunization Gets Boost As 175 Towns, Villages Renamed
- Authorities in Kharkiv have also suggested renaming the Frunze district labeled after Bolshevik military commander Mikhail Frunze in honor of Timur Frunze, Mikhail's rather unremarkable son.
- Maps of the Earth's Most Cursed Destinations
- Skipping ahead a whole bunch of centuries: On June 22, 1941, a few hours after a Russian forensic scientist opened the tomb to exhume and study Timur's remains, Germany launched an attack on the Soviet Union. Curse or coincidence? You decide.
- The Biden Dilemma
- It seems no accident that a spate of recent articles have exhumed the roughest moments in Biden's political past. Feminists with long memories challenge his performance in chairing the Clarence Thomas hearings, asserting that he allowed Thomas and his ...
- Alexander the Great's Dad Proves Elusive
- The tomb with the body of the Mongol Timur (Tamerlane), Khan of the Golden Horde, was exhumed from his tomb on 06-22-1941 by the Soviet anthropologist Mikhail M. Gerasimov. Timur's tomb was inscribed with the words, "When I rise from the dead, the ...
Timur Exhumation is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Timur Exhumation books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Timur Exhumation Topics
Related searchesmeaning of dreams about letter
te runanga o ngai tahu
ferdinand vandeveer hayden
walter a shewhart quotes