A selection of articles related to tin whistle.
Original articles from our library related to the Tin Whistle. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Tin Whistle.
- Planet: Jupiter Sign: Sagittarius Day: Thursday The biggest planet in our solar system is of course the rightful place for the chief-god Jupiter. When it comes to Jupiter always think in terms of big-much-many: abundance, prosperity, growth and success....
Earth Mysteries >> Stones, Minerals & Metals
- Stannum metallicum (Tin)
- Stannum is homoeopathic potentized tin. This metal is associated with Jupiter, the planet of faith, trust and lust for life. Beautiful orange colored Jupiter is the biggest planet of the solar system; in astrology Jupiter is connected with growth, getting...
Remedies >> Remedies S
- Story of the Celts: Who are the Celts?
- The ancient Celts were a group of culturally similar peoples who once occupied most of central and western Europe, north of the Greco-Roman world. Perhaps the most common cultural characteristic of the ancient Celts were the Celtic languages, a branch of the...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- Elemental Associations
- The earliest of Greek natural philosophers, Thales, in considering which was the most basic element in the cosmos, from which the cosmos was made, supposed that the cosmos was made of Water. Later, Heraclitus decided that the most basic element in the cosmos...
Magick >> The Elements
- King James Bible: Numbers, Chapter 31
- Chapter 31 31:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, 31:2 Avenge the children of Israel of the Midianites: afterward shalt thou be gathered unto thy people. 31:3 And Moses spake unto the people, saying, Arm some of yourselves unto the war, and let them go...
Old Testament >> Numbers
- Truth, Lies and the Holocaust
- Any fool can tell the truth, but it requires a man of some sense to know how to lie well. -Samuel Butler Over the years, I have heard many tales of tragedy and persecution committed against Neo-Pagans around the country. From folks losing jobs, losing...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
Tin Whistle is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Tin Whistle books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- St. Patrick's Day 2016: Parades, Festivities and Events in Connecticut
- They play fiddle, bouzouki, guitar, piano, harmonica, tin whistle and bodhran. The free program is planned for families; for more information, visit friendsofgreenwichpoint.org.
- South Shore Calendar: March 11-26
- Wednesday evenings group class teaching of the fiddle, flute, accordion and tin-whistle. The type of music taught will be traditional Irish music. Ages 5-18.
- Culturephile: A Wee Bit o' Local Celtic
- He was an Irish musician who played fiddle and tin whistle and sang. At an Irish party, a friend of his sang a song of Irish immigration, and it was like a light bulb in my head.
- RAA Hosts Celebration of Irish Music and Culture
- The students played a variety of instruments, including piano, two types of accordions, concertina, flute, and tin whistle. The dancers, ranging in age and size but all girls, showcased individual and group routines.
- Makin Plans: 10 best things to do this weekend
- At the State, Celtic favorites The Chieftains will be led by the great Paddy Moloney, a master on the tin whistle and Uillean pipes. Nearly 20 different events have been gathered by colleague Brad Wadlow in the link above.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.