- Antifungal Skin Treatment Gets First Generic Approval
- The first generic for Oxistat Cream (oxiconazole nitrate) 1% has been approved by the FDA. The topical cream is indicated for the treatment of tinea pedis, tinea cruris, tinea corporis (due to Trichophyton rubrum, Trichophyton mentagrophytes, ...
- Govt siddha clinics run out of medicines
- A common skin ailment is 'tinea cruris,' a fungal infection caused due to excessive sweating in the axilla, inner thighs and beneath breasts for women. Being contagious, it may spread through towels and soaps to other family members.
- Tinea Cruris
- In fact, the prevalence of dermatophyte infections in the United States is estimated at 20%.1,2 Men are three times more likely than women to experience tinea cruris (TC), and it is also more common in adults.
- Prurito Del Fantino - Tinea cruris
- In caso di tinea cruris si può applicare pomata antifungina. Applicare per almeno 10 giorni sulla parte infetta, anche se l'infezione sembra scomparsa.
- Jock Itch and Probiotics: What You Need to Know
- "Jock itch, also known as tinea cruris, is a fungal infection that arises when dampness and warmth create an environment for bacteria to grow and thrive," according to Livestrong.
Tinea Cruris is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Tinea Cruris books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Tinea Cruris Topics
Related searcheslalitha sahasranama
karin spaink scientology
sith the ancient sith empire
huey long assassination
wing chun principles