- Antifungal Skin Treatment Gets First Generic Approval
- The first generic for Oxistat Cream (oxiconazole nitrate) 1% has been approved by the FDA. The topical cream is indicated for the treatment of tinea pedis, tinea cruris, tinea corporis (due to Trichophyton rubrum, Trichophyton mentagrophytes, ...
- Drugs for Athlete's Foot (Tinea Pedis) Market 2016 global industry analysis
- Drugs-for-Athletes-Foot-Tinea-Pedis-Market-2016 The market report, titled Drugs for Athlete's Foot (Tinea Pedis) Market 2016, is an analytical research done by QY Market Research study based on the Drugs for Athlete's Foot (Tinea Pedis) market, which ...
- United States Drugs for Athlete's Foot (Tinea Pedis) Industry 2015 Market
- The Drugs for Athlete's Foot (Tinea Pedis) market analysis is provided for the United States markets including development trends, competitive landscape analysis, and key regions development status.
- Research and Markets: Athlete's Foot (Tinea Pedis) 2015 - Global API
- A snapshot of the global Market therapeutics scenario for Athlete's Foot (Tinea Pedis). A review of the marketed products under prescription for Athlete's Foot (Tinea Pedis), regulatory information and marketing status.
- Remedies from the Earth: Tea tree oil has many uses
- Athlete's foot (tinea pedis). Topical application of a 10 percent tea tree oil cream works well for relieving symptoms of athlete's foot, including scaling, inflammation, itching and burning.
Tinea Pedis is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Tinea Pedis books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Tinea Pedis Topics
Related searcheschangeling external link
mexican spanish morphology