A selection of articles related to tipped ears.
Original articles from our library related to the Tipped Ears. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Tipped Ears.
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 41
- Chapter 41 41:1 And it came to pass at the end of two full years, that Pharaoh dreamed: and, behold, he stood by the river. 41:2 And, behold, there came up out of the river seven well favoured kine and fatfleshed; and they fed in a meadow. 41:3 And, behold,...
Old Testament >> Genesis
- King James Bible: Matthew, Chapter 13
- Chapter 13 13:1 The same day went Jesus out of the house, and sat by the sea side. 13:2 And great multitudes were gathered together unto him, so that he went into a ship, and sat; and the whole multitude stood on the shore. 13:3 And he spake many things unto...
New Testament >> Matthew
- King James Bible: Mark, Chapter 7
- Chapter 7 7:1 Then came together unto him the Pharisees, and certain of the scribes, which came from Jerusalem. 7:2 And when they saw some of his disciples eat bread with defiled, that is to say, with unwashen, hands, they found fault. 7:3 For the Pharisees,...
New Testament >> Mark
- King James Bible: Mark, Chapter 4
- Chapter 4 4:1 And he began again to teach by the sea side: and there was gathered unto him a great multitude, so that he entered into a ship, and sat in the sea; and the whole multitude was by the sea on the land. 4:2 And he taught them many things by...
New Testament >> Mark
- King James Bible: Deuteronomy, Chapter 31
- Chapter 31 31:1 And Moses went and spake these words unto all Israel. 31:2 And he said unto them, I am an hundred and twenty years old this day; I can no more go out and come in: also the LORD hath said unto me, Thou shalt not go over this Jordan. 31:3 The...
Old Testament >> Deuteronomy
- King James Bible: Acts, Chapter 28
- Chapter 28 28:1 And when they were escaped, then they knew that the island was called Melita. 28:2 And the barbarous people showed us no little kindness: for they kindled a fire, and received us every one, because of the present rain, and because of the cold....
New Testament >> The Acts
- King James Bible: Exodus, Chapter 32
- Chapter 32 32:1 And when the people saw that Moses delayed to come down out of the mount, the people gathered themselves together unto Aaron, and said unto him, Up, make us gods, which shall go before us; for as for this Moses, the man that brought us up out...
Old Testament >> Exodus
Tipped Ears is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Tipped Ears books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Corn Ear Tip Back
- Corn Ear Tip Back. It appears corn ears have tipped back more than normal in a large number of fields and seed brands across a wide geography in the corn ...
- Feral Cats Defined - Maddies® Shelter Medicine Program at Cornell
- The tip of the left ear is cropped to identify the cats as having been sterilized. This is the standard symbol for a sterilized free-roaming/feral cat. Caretakers take ...
- Tipped - SF SPCA
- These cats have been “ear tipped” to mark them as spayed, neutered and vaccinated, as part of a Trap-Neuter-Return (TNR). Program. These cats should never ...
- The silver-tipped blue cat with the Thai Passport
- Korat Head. •“Heart-shaped” bone structure. •Large, luminous eyes.
- Clinic Policies for Free Surgical Services - Feral Cat Project
- Ear-Tips. Ear-tipping is mandatory for cats receiving free surgery as a safety measure for the cat's benefit. One centimeter is removed from one ear-tip in order to ...
Suggested News Resources
- Seattle U men roll into WAC semifinals
- “We're still wet behind the ears,” coach Cameron Dollar said. “But no doubt, we have ... It was Westendorf who tipped the ball away from UTRGV's Antonio Green and finished with a dunk that tied it at 28-28 with 2:24 left in the first half.
- Crufts 2016: The rare British breeds at risk of disappearing
- Many specimens she assesses sport bare ears tipped with a tassel of hair. “If they tackled a rat, it would go for the tassel, thinking it was the ear,” says David Taylor, chairman of the National Bedlington Terrier Club.
- GRAPHIC CONTENT: Teen's horror 'mystery' illness makes her EYES, ears and
- "Then it started coming from inside her ears, big blood clots, and then from under her fingernails. Recently, she tipped her head upside down and blood started spurting out from her scalp.
- Respect earned, motivation maintained, with eye on the prize
- Senior Skylar Young, junior Zoie Hayward, and Lister provided those moments of 'yup' plenty of times before the current season tipped. Brown and Robinson ... It's not always about the physical talent, but what goes on between the ears.
- Blood Ties
- Some have painted their bodies, in black or white or red; some are adorned with nose rings or ear and lip plugs; some have tied ritual stone carvings around their necks or their arms. Juan Ponce .....
Suggested Web Resources
- Feral Cat Project — Frequently Asked Questions
- Cats are humanely trapped, often evaluated to ensure they are healthy enough to live a free-roaming lifestyle, vaccinated, spayed/neutered, ear tipped to identify ...
- Neighborhood Cats / Eartipping
- The procedure involves removing approximately a quarter-inch off the tip of the cat's left ear in a straight line cut. This is done while the cat is anesthetized for ...
- Eartipping - Alley Cat Allies
- Eartipping is the removal of the distal one-quarter of a cat's left ear, which is ... Place a straight hemostat across the tip of the left ear exposing no more than 3/8 ...
- Cat Ear Tipping - PPAW
- Why do you recommend ear tipping? A tipped ear is a sign to other cat trappers/ caretakers that a cat has been spayed or neutered. Without a tipped ear, the only ...
- TNR FAQs - Clipped Ear Cat Sanctuary
- Where do feral cats live? How do feral cats survive—find food, stay warm, etc.? What is Trap-Neuter-Return (TNR)?