A selection of articles related to tipped ears.
Original articles from our library related to the Tipped Ears. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Tipped Ears.
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 41
- Chapter 41 41:1 And it came to pass at the end of two full years, that Pharaoh dreamed: and, behold, he stood by the river. 41:2 And, behold, there came up out of the river seven well favoured kine and fatfleshed; and they fed in a meadow. 41:3 And, behold,...
Old Testament >> Genesis
- King James Bible: Matthew, Chapter 13
- Chapter 13 13:1 The same day went Jesus out of the house, and sat by the sea side. 13:2 And great multitudes were gathered together unto him, so that he went into a ship, and sat; and the whole multitude stood on the shore. 13:3 And he spake many things unto...
New Testament >> Matthew
- King James Bible: Mark, Chapter 7
- Chapter 7 7:1 Then came together unto him the Pharisees, and certain of the scribes, which came from Jerusalem. 7:2 And when they saw some of his disciples eat bread with defiled, that is to say, with unwashen, hands, they found fault. 7:3 For the Pharisees,...
New Testament >> Mark
- The Green Man
- Who is this mysterious face in the leaves, commonly known as the Green Man? He is the personification of the spirit of nature itself in its vegetation form; the living heartbeat in every cell of a plant, shrub or tree, and the divine essence of the seasons....
Religion & Philosophy >> Deities & Heros
- King James Bible: Mark, Chapter 4
- Chapter 4 4:1 And he began again to teach by the sea side: and there was gathered unto him a great multitude, so that he entered into a ship, and sat in the sea; and the whole multitude was by the sea on the land. 4:2 And he taught them many things by...
New Testament >> Mark
- King James Bible: Deuteronomy, Chapter 31
- Chapter 31 31:1 And Moses went and spake these words unto all Israel. 31:2 And he said unto them, I am an hundred and twenty years old this day; I can no more go out and come in: also the LORD hath said unto me, Thou shalt not go over this Jordan. 31:3 The...
Old Testament >> Deuteronomy
- King James Bible: Acts, Chapter 28
- Chapter 28 28:1 And when they were escaped, then they knew that the island was called Melita. 28:2 And the barbarous people showed us no little kindness: for they kindled a fire, and received us every one, because of the present rain, and because of the cold....
New Testament >> The Acts
Tipped Ears is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Tipped Ears books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Corn Ear Tip Back It appears corn ears have tipped back more than
- Corn Ear Tip Back.
- flyer 3 up
- to attack people on rare occasion. The mountain lion, also known as cougar, panther, or puma, is tawny-colored with black- tipped ears and tail.
- Texas Wildlife Identification Guide: A Guide to Game Animals, Game
- (summer) to blue-gray (winter) coloring; rump patch is cream- colored with black- tipped, cream-colored tail.
- Jackrabbits And Other Hares
- grayish-brown body, large black- tipped ears, and a black streak on the top of its tail.
- SPECIES FACT SHEETS.indd
- Brown hares have long, black-tipped ears and they are twice the size of wild rabbits, with longer legs and longer black tipped ears.
Suggested News Resources
- Beware of Mountain Lions Roaming Your Neighborhood
- Mountain lions—also called cougars, panthers or pumas—are typically tawny-colored with black tipped ears and tail. Adults can be 7 to more than 8 feet long from nose to the end of the tail and weigh between 65 and 150 pounds, he added.
- Trap and release program saves money, feline lives
- When residents see cats with tipped ears, Ward hopes they will just leave them instead of bringing them into the shelter. She also hopes more people will start trapping cats to continue the reduction in population.
Suggested Web Resources
- Po' Kitties: What is an Ear Tip?
- Oct 7, 2007 This photo is of a Noah's Ark ear tipped cat.
- tipping ears- Dog Grooming
- tipping ears - Dog Grooming. Visit our forum to discuss tipping ears.
- Truth Matters
- Aug 28, 2011 "True salvation is not to be found through the mere reception of any creed, however true or scriptural.
- Tipped Ear Clan | Singapore Cats: the Homeless, the Homeseeking
- Apr 12, 2010 We met a new kitty. A striped female with a stumpy tail and surprise of surprises – a tipped ear. She's a carpark denizen and completely friendly.
- Flickr: Discussing Ear Tip Example in Feral Cats and Kittens (before
- Sep 5, 2007 A perfect example of an ear tip.