- Rex Connor and Tirath Khemlani
- Rex Connor had a dream. Like the man himself, it was a big one. Huge.
- Role of Khemlani loans affair in the sacking of Whitlam Government overstated
- The unconventional negotiations became drawn out, were scrutinised by the media and rejected by Treasury, but Connor continued to negotiate behind the scenes with mysterious Pakistani banker Tirath Khemlani. Mr Khemlani eventually sold details of his ...
- Malcolm Fraser delivers proof John Kerr lied over the dismissal
- Whitlam had nothing to do with Khemlani; Tirath Khemlani was one Reginald Francis Xavier Connor's go-to-guy for raising overseas loans. Whether Khemlani had access to reputable sources of funds was never really an issue (he certainly represented a ...
- Journalist's pen a dagger for Gough government in Khemlani affair
- I was in Hong Kong on another story when a local commodity dealer revealed to me that Khemlani had two mandates from the Australian government to raise a total of $US8 billion in loans. Khemlani eluded me but I tracked down his daughter, Shamti.
Tirath Khemlani is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Tirath Khemlani books and related discussion.