- Tirath Khemlani (1920 - 1991) played a pivotal role. He was employed by Dalamal and Sons, a London-based commodity-trading firm.
- 1974, Tirath Khemlani, a London-based Pakistani commodities dealer arrived in Canberra to discuss with Rex Connor the raising of a $4 billion loan.
- THE UNIVERSITY OF MELBOURNE ARCHIVES Fraser, John
- through a Pakistani dealer, Tirath Khemlani.
- t Khemlani exercise . and certain ministerial involvements . . He
- then Treasurer following Jim Cairns removal. As the reader shall see Tirath,.
- PETER GAME – 2000 By John Trevorrow Not many journalists can
- He persuaded Tirath Khemlani, who had been approached by the Whitlam Government to arrange a controversial loan, to tell his story.
- Using the term 'plus' is a minus
- a political 'stunt', arguing that the government could raise the same money more cheaply on wholesale markets'' would probably be a bit rich coming from a party that had to resort to borrowing money from some person called Tirath Khemlani in 1975.
- Loans Affair - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Tirath Khemlani (1920 - 1991) played a pivotal role. He was Connor attempted to raise the loan from Arab financiers, with Khemlani acting as the intermediary.
- The Whitlam Dismissal: Overseas Loans Affair
- A Pakistani broker, Tirath Khemlani, was used by Connor to secure the loan.
- Fact sheet 239 – The loans affair, 1974–75 - National Archives of
- Gerry Karidis, and contacts of Karidis in Hong Kong and Amsterdam, Connor was introduced to a London-based commodities trader named Tirath Khemlani.
Tirath Khemlani is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Tirath Khemlani books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Tirath Khemlani Topics
Related searchesthe nebbishes
space invaders street art
medieval hunting history
polymerase chain reaction uses of pcr