- Copy & paste this link to your blog or website to reference this page.
- CHAPTER I
- or Vardhamana. Thus the tradition of Tirthankaras begins with Rishabha, the first Tirthankaras who flourished in different periods of history in India .
- 1.6 Gandharas (Main Disciples) of 24 Tirthankaras and Guru
- Gandhara means main disciple of Lord Tirthankaras.
- CENTRAL BOARD OF SECONDARY EDUCATION
- had twenty-three predecessors who were called tirthankaras.
- Boom town it once was
- Most of the images of tirthankaras that the temple's six shrines once housed are either broken or missing. The Lakkar Kamti temple dedicated to Lakshminarasimha, had also clearly seen better times.
- Tirthankara - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Major figures. The 24 Tirthankaras · Rishabha · Mahavira · Acharya · Ganadhara · Siddhasena Divakara · Haribhadra. Jainism by region.
- Introduction to 24 Tirthankaras - Jainism
- A tirthankara is one who establishes Jain organization after conquering both love and hatred .
- 24 TIRTHANKARAS
- After attaining omniscience, Tirthankara reorganize Jain religion to suit the changing times. Tirthankaras are also called Arihantas, Jinas, Kevalis, and Vitragi.
- Tirthankara (Jainism) -- Britannica Online Encyclopedia
- Tirthankara (Jainism), in Jainism, a saviour who has succeeded in crossing over life's stream of rebirths and has made a path for others to follow.
Tirthankaras is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Tirthankaras books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Related searchesmelon nutrition
ave maris stella latin lyrics
play school canada
natural disaster drought
seti criticism of seti
temple university fight song