- Sculpted panels, floral motifs and more
- The images of the 24 Tirthankaras are sculpted on its tower. The upper walls of the entrance hall have sculpted panels narrating the life of Adinatha, from birth to the time he attained salvation.
- Central Florida Jains hope worship brings them closer to the liberation of
- The purpose is to show respect for the 24 tirthankaras, or gods, follow their examples, purify the soul and eventually become liberated from the cycle of birth, death and reincarnation.
- 4 Jain Tirthankaras born in Varanasi
- VARANASI: The Jain literature refers to Kashi as a Jain Tirtha (holy place), as four of Jain Tirthankaras were born here.
- Big proposals, no fare hike: How Suresh Prabhu avoided the bitter pill in Rail
- Railway Minister Suresh Prabhu chose not to take the bitter pill of fare hikes on Thursday in the 2016 Railway Budget, and vowed to continue with his big investment-push to turn around Railways as a major engine for India's economic growth. Prabhu ...
- How blind faith is choking the Ganga
- The three great Hindu philosophers—Shankara in the 8th century, Ramanuja in the 11th century and Madhva in the 13th century—all spent time here. It wasn't just the Hindus.
Tirthankaras is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Tirthankaras books and related discussion.