- tirumantiram of tirumUlar - part I pAyiram (1-112), mutal tantiram
- tirumantiram of tirumUlar - part I. pAyiram (1-112), mutal tantiram (113-336) &. iraNTAm tantiram (337-548).
- Yoga by Thirumular – Asanas – Padmasana
- Chennai, Nov 19 (TruthDive): Now we are going to read what is Padmasana as stated by Tirumular in Tirumantiram composed many centuries ago. Tirumantiram is a Tamil scriptural classic written by Sage Thirumular. It is a text for Saiva Siddhanta.
- Timeless and Boundless Dance of Shiva
- So, it is all nothing but kreeda, a mere sport. Tirumular, the author of Tirumantiram describes the dance of Shiva in verse in Tamizh or Tamil, emphasising the principles of Shaiva Sidhanta.
- Tirumantiram - Himalayan Academy
- Tirumantiram - वेद Veda
- In Tirumantiram the various yogas such as Hatha Yoga, Raja Yoga, Karma Yoga, Tantra Yoga, Mantra Yoga and Daya Yoga are explained.
Tirumantiram is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Tirumantiram books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
elves middle-earth avari