- Tirumula Nayanar was the author of Tirumandiram, one of the most authoritative works embodying the Siva doctrine.
- SIDDHA SYSTEM OF MEDICINE : A HISTORICAL APPRAISAL
- any mention anywhere else.
- Yoga of Purification & Transformation
- The restraints are nonviolence, truthfulness, non-stealing, chastity, and greedlessness. Yoga Sutras: 2.30.
- BHARATHIDASAN UNIVESRSITY SYLLABUS
- Puranas, Tantras, Buddhist and Jaina Literatures, Tamil Siddhars – Tirumoolar.
- YOGIC CONCEPTS OF HEALTH AND DISEASE
- Tirumoolar has given numerous references to therapeutic benefits of Yoga for attaining and maintaining health in his monumental Tirumandiram.
- Embodiment of love
- Tirumoolar's Tirumandiram is believed to carry the essence of Vedantic thought. It speaks directly to the common man in the form of advice and also shows the way to uphold it in day-to-day life, said Sri MK Ramanan in a lecture.
- Lives of Saints --- Tirumoolar
- TIRUMOOLAR'S VACHANAS On THE PANCHAKSHARA.
- Tirumular - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Tirumular (also spelt Thirumoolar etc.
- Wave 5: Mysticism and Spirituality par excellence. Tirumoolar Sadasiva Brahmendra.
- Introduction to thirumanthiram
- Tirumoolar, the author of the text, has been hailed as one of the 63 Nayanmars. He was a great mystic and Yogi.
Tirumoolar is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Tirumoolar books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
davidson college famous alumni
kelley armstrong biography