- Chennai today
- Thiru Allikeni Kandene: Venu Raza Narayanan, Adikesava Perumal Thirukoil, Chindathiripet, 6 p.m.. Ramanujar Vaibhavam: K.
- Spiritual Leaders Alone Can Ensure Harmony, Says Sri Sri
- Addressing the gathering, he claimed that the present name of the town, Kumbakonam, was a Sanskrit word and said Devaram and Tiruvasagam referred to the place as “Kudamukku”, later Kudanthai, which is a Tamil word. He further added in the beginning ...
- Mock fire drill at BPCL oil terminal
- C. Periyaiah, Deputy Superintendent of Police, Karur; R.M.
- Tale of temple singer touches a chord
- The listeners were thrilled to hear many hymns from Thevaram , Tiruppugazh and Tiruvasagam sung by Giridharan, the man who played Vaithee, in the play. Stories that go with significant verses were discussed on stage by the characters. Srivatson, writer ...
Tiruvasagam is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Tiruvasagam books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchespasir ris etymology and history
shampoo specialized shampoos
leopard 2 leopard 2a1
eye of siva