A selection of articles related to tiruvilayadal purana.
Original articles from our library related to the Tiruvilayadal Purana. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Tiruvilayadal Purana.
- The Horned God in India and Europe
- Of all of the Gods that we honor in Paganism today probably the most revered is the Horned God, in the shape and form of Cernunnos. Pick up some modern Pagan literature and chances are he is in there, listen to conversation at a Moot and you will hear him...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
Tiruvilayadal Purana is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Tiruvilayadal Purana books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Jeyamohan On The Question Of Being A 'Cultural Hindu'
- Forget the whole Hindu identity, let us just take Shaivism. Even Shaivism is a collection of concepts, not a single organized religion. Just look at the sheer number of ways in which Shiva is worshipped!!
- Madurai today
- Thiruvilayadal Purana Aaraichi Maiyam: Save Vaigai, special pujas, R. Chokkalingam, president Kaviarasu Kannadasan Narpani Mandram presides, Blessings by Swami Niyamananda of Ramakrishna Tapovanam Tiruvedagam, Vaigai River bank, near ...
- Grand Navarathri Festival at Sri Meenakshi Temple
- A unique feature during the MTS Navarathri is the daily decorating (alankaram) of the utsava murthys which the Priests did in amazingly creative way based on special significance and puranic associated story.
- Emblems of an era
- Towards the central part of the town, around the temple, the street names take a different form, signifying religious and puranic influence. Annakuzhi ... Valayalkara Theru and Puttuthoppu are other places named after thiruvilayadal episodes.