A selection of articles related to tissue fluid.
Original articles from our library related to the Tissue Fluid. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Tissue Fluid.
- --> Tuberculinum is made of pus from a tubercular abscess. Although this does not sound very friendly it is a great and important medicine. It is used when there is a history of tuberculosis in the family, in the first stadium of tuberculosis in a patient,...
Remedies >> Remedies T
- Calcium carbonicum (Oyster Shell)
- This remedy is made of the shell of the oyster. Let's have a look at an oyster: Inside a thick hard calcium-made shell lies a soft and quite formless animal. When the oyster feels at ease it opens its shell and passively lets through the sea water and...
Remedies >> Remedies C
- The Perpetual Raising: Part 1
- (Part 1 of 5) The well-read student of spiritual literature will note, that standing behind all of the worlds’ scriptures and Holy books, there have been individuals of great insight. To these few specific Seers, Authors, Visionaries, Healers...
Mind >> World Mind
- An Opinion on Magick
- When I decided to write an article on magick I didn’t quite foresee what a difficult subject it was to write about. Magick, (real magick, not the tricks that David Copperfield does) is still considered to be somewhat of a taboo subject. Even in this...
Mystic Sciences >> Magick
- Herbs of Folklore and Modern Medicine: White Willow, Aloe Vera, and Garlic
- Many of the medicinal herbs we use today have been studied by modern science for application in today’s medical field. These studies have shown that our ancestral folk uses of these herbs were very much correct in their applications. Here we will explore...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
- The Perpetual Raising: Part 2
- (Part 2 of 5) Every cubic inch of the body constantly radiates our internal state of being to the environment. In return, each one also unceasingly receives psychic inputs, (feelings, thoughts, Intentions, the general state of consciousness of others, etc.)...
Mind >> World Mind
- Valerian Root, All About
- True Wild Valerian Root, Valeriana officinalis The name "Valerian" is derived from the Latin valere , which means "to be strong" and refers to both the health benefits of the plant as well as its distinct odor. The plant was known as "...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary V
Tissue Fluid is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Tissue Fluid books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- the pulpby a tissue fluid(dental lymph). (Nembutal) anesthesia
- silver nitrate2 precipitation is carried into the pulp by a tissue fluid (dental lymph) product of silver nitrate precipitation is carried by the interstitial fluid.
- Cephalotin Penetration into Muscle Tissue Fluid and Muscle Tissue
- KEY WORDS: Cephalotin, Penetration, Muscle Tissue Fluid and Muscle Tissue, Rabbits.
- Interstitial Fluid Pressure
- interstitial fluid pressure, surface-averaged solid tissue pressure, and total .
Suggested News Resources
- UPI NewsTrack Health and Science News
- Medical engineers at Technische Universitaet Muenchen have developed an electronic sensor chip that can determine the oxygen content in a patient's tissue fluid and wirelessly transmit that data to the patient's doctor to monitor a course of therapy.
- Sensor Chip for Monitoring Tumors
- Medical engineers at Technische Universitaet Muenchen (TUM) have developed an electronic sensor chip that can determine the oxygen content in a patient's tissue fluid.
- Sensor chip monitors tumours at home
- The new chip can determine the oxygen content in a patient's tissue fluid, and wirelessly transmits the data to a receiver device carried by the patient.
- Tissue implant could transform reconstructive procedures
- For this, the team uses a semi-permeable membrane around the hydrogel that allows bodily tissue fluid to enter osmotically to expand the device, but in a way that can also be controlled through modifications in the structure of the membrane.
- In the future, systems equipped with these fuel cells could be supplied with power by way of a continuous electrochemical reaction between glucose and oxygen from the tissue fluid.
Suggested Web Resources
- Tissue fluid - definition from Biology-Online.org
- Definition and other additional information on Tissue fluid from Biology-Online. org dictionary.
- Tissue fluid - definition of Tissue fluid in the Medical dictionary - by
- fluid /flu·id/ (floo´id). 1. a liquid or gas; any liquid of the body.
- Tissue fluid | Define Tissue fluid at Dictionary.com
- tissue fluid definition.
- Tissue Fluid And Lymph
- Tissue Fluid and Lymph Exchange across the capillaries Formation of tissue fluid Lymph.