- Degludec/liraglutide noninferior to up-titration of Toujeo in type 2 diabetes
- Participants were randomly assigned degludec/liraglutide (n = 278; maximum dose, 50 U degludec and 1.8 mg liraglutide) or glargine (n = 279; no maximum dose) with twice-weekly titration to a glucose target of 72 mg/dL to 90 mg/dL to determine whether ...
- METTLER TOLEDO Launches New Compact Titration 10S Line: Simple and Secure
- The new Compact Titration 10S line is specifically designed for simple and secure titration analysis. The new Karl Fischer volumetric, Karl Fischer coulometric, and potentiometric compact titrators ensure fast and precise execution of routine operations.
- Carl Icahn, David Einhorn cut Apple positions amid hedge fund titration
- According to 13F filings released on Tuesday, Icahn reduced his position in Apple by 7 million shares to 45.
- Hanna Instruments HI902C Automatic Titration Systems Upgrade
- 2016 brings a new software update for the HI902C potentiometric titrator adding several key features to make laboratory operations more secure and efficient.
- FDA approves UCB epilepsy med, allows administration without titration
- Ease of administration is one of the main advantages of UCB's just FDA-approved epilepsy med Briviact. It can be initially delivered without titration, enabling patients to receive a full therapeutic dose right away.
Titration is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Titration books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searchespop feminism
list of megachurches uk
nagaoka niigata economy
clan hay motto
charles manson aftermath