- Titusville congregations hit the polls for early voting
- The Souls to the Polls event is part of a campaign to push for a massive early voting turnout across the state. In Titusville, several congregations joined in, with transportation provided by organizers.
- Traffic: Large platform transported through Titusville
- A large platform will be transported through Titusville and the KSC area Tuesday morning, according to Brevard County Fire Rescue. The platform will be in the area of Garden Street at about 11 a.m.
- Titusville bike bridge being installed Saturday
- A bicycle and pedestrian bridge that will span Garden Street in Titusville should be in place by Saturday afternoon. The street will be closed and motorists directed to detours beginning Friday night.
- Guys Mills man remains in 'serious' condition after Monday crash
- The crash happened at about 4:30 p.m.
- Blue Canoe to reopen on St. Paddy's Day
- The Blue Canoe has been closed since March 18, 2015, when a disastrous fire swept through the fourth floor of the Towne Square Building, owned by the Titusville Redevelopment Authority. The St.
Titusville is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Titusville books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.