Tlingit Death And The Afterlife
A selection of articles related to tlingit death and the afterlife.
Original articles from our library related to the Tlingit Death And The Afterlife. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Tlingit Death And The Afterlife.
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 6
- AS THE WORM TURNS Health and well being are part of the natural birthright of the human being. With all of its organs intact, the right diet, exercise and mental focus, a human body can overcome any disease. Even so, the effects of living in this...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
Tlingit Death And The Afterlife is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Tlingit Death And The Afterlife books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Musician Silver Jackson translates near-death experience into 'sonic code'
- A multidisciplinary artist, Galanin is Tlingit and Unangax̂ on his father's side and part Cherokee on his mother's side. Like his father before him, and his father before him, Galanin's silversmithing work ... You and I Should Try Again, Pt.
- Archaeologists piece together how crew survived 1813 shipwreck in Alaska
- Because the wreck occurred in an area of profound cultural significance to the Tlingit people of Sitka, the team did not search for–nor did it inadvertently discover–any graves of those who perished. ...
- Robots And Reboots — A Science Fictional Summer At The Movies
- He leads a Viking-like culture and a fanatical tribe, the War Boys, who are promised an afterlife in Valhalla should they fight valiantly.
- A Faint Echo: Samuel Beckett's 'Latest' Story Falls Short
- “The dead die hard.” These are the opening words of “Echo's Bones,” a short story by Samuel Beckett, 80 years in obsolescence and published now for the first time by Grove Atlantic Press. (122 pages, $22).
- Book review: 'Raven Stole the Moon' by Garth Stein
- In Raven, set in a small Alaskan outpost, Stein makes use of his heritage to evoke the superstitions and traditions of the area's native Tlingit Indians (pronounced klink-it).
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.