- Politicisation of public services negative impact on society: Guv NN Vohra
- New Delhi, Mar 17 (IANS): Even as the post-retirement stand taken by former bureaucrats in the Ishrat Jahan case has re-exposed the chink in the politicians-babus nexus, a new book by Jammu and Kashmir Governor N.N. Vohra says "politicisation of public ...
- Can Rajan do a TN Seshan-style cleansing of Indian banking sector
- Though it seems like a distant memory now, we still keep writing about the 2014 election. So, here is one more.
- A forced paralysis of governance
- The code of conduct existed even before T.N. Seshan became the chief election commissioner (CEC).
- Poll Commission and party manifestos
- Article 324 of the Constitution vests in the Election Commission the power of 'superintendence, direction and control' of preparation of electoral rolls and the conduct of all elections to Parliament and the State Legislatures. But since T. N.
Tn Seshan is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Tn Seshan books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Tn Seshan Topics
Related searchesvedic mantra
three marks of existence
sweating sickness symptoms
risc single chip
mythology mythological archetypes