- To Vima. Athens. Street in Athens after a demonstration, 23 February 2011.
- Poul Thomsen Interview with To Vima
- Poul Thomsen Interview with To Vima. 1. What is the best case scenario for the Greek economy and society to exit this crisis; when and how could this happen?
- DRAFT 19/8 CF change
- 15 Ιουλ. 2011 Ανακοίνωση.
- Appendix 7 - Memo to Vima
- Memo to VIMA. TO: VIMA CUSTOMER SERVICE & COMPLIANCE. GOVERNMENT BUILDINGS.
- Leading Greek banks to merge on Monday: reports
- "The merger will create the largest private bank with a strong presence in Balkan markets," To Vima weekly reported on its website.
- Greek newspaper praises Turkish PM
- To Vima posted an op-ed on its web-page regarding Premier Recep Tayyip Erdogan. A Greek weekly newspaper eulogized on Friday the Turkish prime minister.
- Greece to Build 120km Trench to Cut Illegal Immigration
- According to an August 04 publication of Greek newspaper To Vima, as cited by Bulgarian Sega daily, the trench will be seven meters deep and 30 meters wide and will run along the Maritsa River, which forms the Greek-Turkish border.
- Debate to begin on university reform bill
- Education Minister Anna Diamantopoulou, who has insisted that the government is open to debate with academics on the reforms, told To Vima newspaper on Sunday that certain amendments requested by academics will be taken on board.
- to vima (@tovima) on Twitter
- Sign up for Twitter to follow to vima (@tovima).
To Vima is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, To Vima books and related discussion.