A selection of articles related to todays martyrs.
Original articles from our library related to the Todays Martyrs. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Todays Martyrs.
- Historical Christian Jewelry
- The art of jewelry making evolved though the centuries. In a sense, jewelry is any ornamentation or adornment on the body. Jewelry has been used not only for aesthetic reasons but also as an indication of a person’s status in life.
>> Body Mysteries
- King James Bible: Revelation, Chapter 17
- Chapter 17 17:1 And there came one of the seven angels which had the seven vials, and talked with me, saying unto me, Come hither; I will show unto thee the judgment of the great whore that sitteth upon many waters: 17:2 With whom the kings of the earth have...
New Testament >> Revelation
- Festival Cycles, Christian Feasts and the Sabbats
- A Miscellany of Festivals : Christian Equivalents for the "Sabbats" There's a number of reasons why the "Wiccan" wheel of the year and the Christian Calendar don't match. The most important is all too often overlooked. The Christian...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Angelic Correspondences: Numerology and Major Arcana
- "An angel can illumine the thought and mind of man by strengthening the power of vision, and by bringing within his reach some truth which the angel himself contemplates." St. Thomas Aquinas "Music is well said to be the speech of angels."...
Tarot Cards >> The Major Arcana
- Art during the Age of Faith
- The Age of Faith is the one thousand medieval years from 400 A.D. to 1400 A.D. It must be noted though that faith was not a uniquely medieval phenomenon as medieval pursuits were not purely geared towards faith only.
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
Todays Martyrs is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Todays Martyrs books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Pope Francis calls murdered nuns in Yemen 'today's martyrs'
- (RNS) Pope Francis said four nuns executed by gunmen in Yemen at a home where they cared for elderly and disabled residents are “today's martyrs.” His remarks on Sunday (March 6) about the brutal killings in the increasingly lawless country on the ...
- Pope to Oriental Orthodox leader: Ecumenism of martyrs calls us to unity
- Today's martyrs have become “the seed of Christian unity,” Pope Francis said Monday during an audience with the leader of the Ethiopian Orthodox Tewahedo Church and his delegation. “The ecumenism of the martyrs is a summons to us, here and now, ...
- Bin Laden's Will Shows a Terror Leader Left Behind by Contemporary Jihad
- Except for a few meager bequests to kin—two pounds of gold for each male, one for each female, worth about $40,000 and $20,000 respectively at today's prices—bin Laden directed that most of might be recovered from Sudan be spent “on Jihad.
- What's Obama's Real Mideast Legacy?
- Today's front-page story in the New York Times on President Obama's plans to promote Middle East diplomacy was about as ill-timed as an article could be.
Todays Martyrs Topics
Related searchesfashion classification of fashions
dream dictionary ear
outer space regions of outer space
jewish humor famous jewish comedians