Tofilau Eti Alesana
- Samoa's PM new head of Finance Ministry
- Tuilaepa was the former finance minister for some twenty years under the leadership of the former and late Prime Minister, Tofilau Eti Alesana.
- Doctor witness to storm's damage
- His mother, the daughter of former Samoan prime minister Tofilau Eti Alesana, owned Aniva's Place, a bed and breakfast in Apia.
- Samoa profile - Leaders
- He first became prime minister in 1998 when his predecessor, Tofilau Eti Alesana, resigned on health grounds after 16 years in the job. Born in 1945 and an economist by training, Mr Tuila'epa was educated in Samoa and New Zealand, where he gained a ...
- Samoa's statesman
- When HRPP, led by Tofilau Eti Alesana, began its unbroken reign as governing party in 1992, Tuilaepa became Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Finance. He was the unanimous choice to take over as Prime Minister in 1998, when Tofilau stepped down ...
Tofilau Eti Alesana is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Tofilau Eti Alesana books and related discussion.