A selection of articles related to toilet paper.
Original articles from our library related to the Toilet Paper. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Toilet Paper.
- Popular Oracles and Omens
- I think it would be correct to assume that man has always been anxious to lift a corner of the veil of the future. In this section I’ve included several popular oracles, omens and superstitions. Some of these might seem a bit ridiculous, but why not consider...
Psychic Abilities >> Divination
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Hyperspace Reality
- Despite the fact that the 'new' physics, a godchild of the Einsteinian revolution has taught us that the Universe we perceive is a mere shadow of a vastly more unpredictable one, most of us still view the world in a distinctly materialistic way. A world where...
Modern Science >> New Physics
- Lavender: Solace and Majestic
- Lavender, the Herb of Air, My friend when I am in despair. I ask Earth's blessing to bestow, As I tend and watch you grow. Strong roots and dainty stems, Bring joy to life when pleasure dims. Wee green bud with purple top, All your uses never stop. From...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary L
- Banishing Debt And Paying Bills
- This should ideally be done in the waning moon phase on a Saturday. But otherwise on a Saturday is fine. You need: 1 black candle, 1 black pen (for banishing), Heat proof bowl, Spare paper, Cloves and ground cinnamon. Say: ‘I banish these expenses from my...
Paganism & Wicca >> Spells
- The Elements of Color Magick
- "Color is the place where our mind and the universe meet each other." Paul Cezanne In magick colors represent a certain energy, goal, person (someone you're working for) or a non-physical being (deity, spiritual force). The magickal color meanings...
Symbology >> Colorology
- The Book of the Law, Liber 220, Part III
- III;1. Abrahadabra; the reward of Ra Hoor Khut. III;2. There is division hither homeward; there is a word not known. Spelling is defunct; all is not aught. Beware! Hold! Raise the spell of Ra-Hoor-Khuit! III;3. Now let it be first understood that I...
Thelema >> The Book of the Law
Toilet Paper is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Toilet Paper books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- All tissue is not creAted equAl
- All tissue is not. creAted equAl recycled tissue And toilet pAper Guide. FACIAL TISSUES.
- the roll that changed history Disposable toilet tissue story
- the roll that changed history. Disposable toilet tissue story. Have you ever wondered what people used before the invention of toilet paper?
- Toilet Paper Solar System - Astronomical Society of the Pacific
- One roll of toilet paper, 201 sheets or more, per family. ■ Felt-tip Pass out pens , table of distances, tape dispenser and roll of toilet paper to each family team.
- The Toilet Paper
- The Official Newsletter of the MUB.
Suggested News Resources
- Men accused of stealing $60000 in toilet paper, plastic utensils
- Police say a Will County warehouse worker partnered with an accused murderer to rip off $60000 in toilet paper and plastic utensils from his employer. Elwood police Cmdr. Patrick Kerr said Juan J.
- iPhone Tracking Helps NZ Police Nab $17000 in Toilet Paper
- Auckland police used location features to not only recover the stolen property—US$17000 worth of toilet paper—to also nab the culprits and sometimes a larger criminal operation.
- Toomer's Corner clean up project not so handy for employees
- Only time will tell whether fans will be back to the basics at Toomer's Corner and it all starts with a roll of toilet paper.
- Happy National Toilet Paper Day
- August 26, 2011 (WLS) -- Friday is National Toilet Paper Day -- impress your friends with these facts in between visits to the restroom to celebrate. 69 percent of people name toilet paper as the 20th Century "convenience" most taken for granted.
Suggested Web Resources
- Toilet paper - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Toilet paper is a soft paper product (tissue paper) used to maintain personal hygiene after human defecation or urination.
- Toilet Paper: Charmin Toilet Paper - Strength & Softness | Charmin
- Explore the Charmin forest to find the toilet paper products that are right for your family.
- History of Toilet Paper
- It's amazing how often we get some variation of the questions, "When was toilet paper invented?", "Who invented toilet paper?
- *One free roll cover per household with qualifying purchase of Cottonelle Clean Care* Toilet Paper (12, 18, 20, 24, 30 and 36 packs). Offer valid in the U.S.
- The Toilet Paper - Daily News for the Thinking Man
- The Toilet Paper is a FREE daily email with a humorous, edgy and intelligent spin on a relevant topic for today's thinking man.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.