- Kazakhstan's third astronaut Aidyn Aimbetov awarded highest state award
- Aidyn Aimbetov took his place in the Kazakh history by becoming the third Kazakh cosmonaut, who was in the space, after Toktar Aubakirov in 1991 and Talgat Mussabayev in 1994, 1998 and 2001. During the awarding ceremony, the Kazakh President ...
- First Dane in space begins long trip to repositioned ISS
- At a press conference ahead of the flight on Tuesday, Kazakhstan's Deputy Prime Minister Berdibek Saparbaev noted that Volkov's own cosmonaut father Alexander accompanied the first-ever Kazakh in space, Toktar Aubakirov, on a 1991 mission. "Now you ...
- Soyuz docks with space station, boosts crew to nine
- The Soyuz TMA-18M spacecraft approaches the International Space Station for docking Friday. Credit: NASA TV. A Russian Soyuz spacecraft docked at the International Space Station early Friday, boosting the lab's crew to nine for the next week and ...
- Kazakh cosmonaut to replace Brightman on space station trip
- Russia launched the first Kazakh cosmonaut Toktar Aubakirov to the Mir space station in October 1991 to mend fences with the newly independent republic in the wake of the Soviet collapse. To provide a seat onboard the Soyuz for Aubakirov, Russian ...
- Kazakhstan Gets Russian Trip to Space Station 3 Times Cheaper Than NASA
- Despite having the world's largest and most active cosmodrome on its territory, Aimbetov will be the third-ever Kazakh cosmonaut to fly to space. Toktar Aubakirov, Kazakhstan's first cosmonaut, flew in October 1991.
Toktar Aubakirov is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Toktar Aubakirov books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Toktar Aubakirov Topics
Related searchesrenamon voice actors
trichloroethylene health effects
dream symbol freedom
vastu shastra shop